Keeping the big fish: Economic and ecological tradeoffs in size-based fisheries management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilen, James E., 1985. "Bioeconomics of renewable resource use," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-124 Elsevier.
- Rognvaldur Hannesson, 1975. "Fishery Dynamics: A North Atlantic Cod Fishery," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(2), pages 151-173, May.
- J. M. Gates, 1974. "Demand Price, Fish Size And The Price Of Fish," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 22(3), pages 1-12, November.
- Mardle, Simon & Pascoe, Sean & Boncoeur, Jean & Gallic, Bertrand Le & García-Hoyo, Juan J. & Herrero, Inés & Jimenez-Toribio, Ramon & Cortes, Concepción & Padilla, Nuria & Nielsen, Jesper Raakjaer & M, 2002. "Objectives of fisheries management: case studies from the UK, France, Spain and Denmark," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 415-428, November.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBio-economics; Size based model; Fishery management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:14:y:2012:i:3:p:267-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .