Tropenwaldmanagement: Ein Balanceakt zwischen Schutz und Raubbau
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manfred Wiebelt, 1995.
"Stopping deforestation in the Amazon: Trade-off between ecological and economic targets?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(3), pages 542-568, September.
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1995. "Stopping deforestation in the Amazon: trade-off between ecological and economic targets?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1654, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rainer Thiele, 1994.
"How to manage tropical forests more sustainably: The case of Indonesia,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 29(4), pages 184-193, July.
- Thiele, Rainer, 1994. "How to manage tropical forests more sustainably: The case of Indonesia," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1606, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hansen, Stein, 1989. "Debt for nature swaps -- Overview and discussion of key issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-93, February.
- R. Thiele, 1995. "Conserving Tropical Rain Forests In Indonesia: A Quantitative Assessment Of Alternative Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 187-200.
- Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 1993.
"National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation—A quantitative analysis for Cameroon,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 501-531, December.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation: a quantitative analysis for Cameroon," Kiel Working Papers 570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Varangis, Panayotis N.*Crossley, Rachel*Braga, C, 1995. "Is there a commercial case for tropical timber certification?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1479, The World Bank.
- Grut, M. & Gray, J.A. & Egli, N., 1991. "Forest pricing and concession policies: managing the high forest of west and central Africa," Papers 139a, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Jeffrey R. Vincent, 1990. "Rent Capture and the Feasibility of Tropical Forest Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 212-223.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1991. "Brazilian policies that encourage deforestation in the Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 821-829, July.
- Varangis, Panayotis N. & Primo Braga, Carlos A. & Kenji Takeuchi, 1993. "Tropical timber trade policies : what impact will eco-labeling have?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1156, The World Bank.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1993. "Reflections on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 11-25, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkdp:282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .