Stopping deforestation in the Amazon: Trade-off between ecological and economic targets?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 131 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Thiele, 1995. "Conserving Tropical Rain Forests In Indonesia: A Quantitative Assessment Of Alternative Policies," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 187-200.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993.
"National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation: a quantitative analysis for Cameroon,"
Kiel Working Papers
570, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 1993. "National and international policies for tropical rain forest conservation—A quantitative analysis for Cameroon," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 501-531, December.
- Funke, Norbert & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer, 1992. "Brazil: Another lost decade? Domestic policies and attractiveness for foreign capital," Kiel Discussion Papers 188, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1991. "Brazilian policies that encourage deforestation in the Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 821-829, July.
- May, Peter Herman & Reis, Eustáquio J., 1993. "The user structure in Brazil's tropical rain forest," Kiel Working Papers 565, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:131:y:1995:i:3:p:542-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.