Economic incentives for abandoning or expanding gum arabic production in Sudan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holden, Stein T. & Shiferaw, Bekele & Wik, Mette, 1998. "Poverty, market imperfections and time preferences: of relevance for environmental policy?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 105-130, February.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Kevin A. Hassett, 1995.
"Investment Under Alternative Return Assumptions: Comparing Random Walks and Mean Reversion,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Hassett, Kevin A., 1995. "Investment under alternative return assumptions Comparing random walks and mean reversion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1471-1488, November.
- Tassone, Valentina C. & Wesseler, Justus & Nesci, Francesco S., 2004. "Diverging incentives for afforestation from carbon sequestration: an economic analysis of the EU afforestation program in the south of Italy," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 567-578, October.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Bromely, Daniel W., 1991. "Natural resources prices, export policies, and deforestation: The case of sudan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1289-1297, October.
- Waibel, Hermann & Wesseler, Justus & Mithöfer, Dagmar, 2005. "R&D and private investment: How to conserve indigenous fruit biodiversity of Southern Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005 35, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:10:y:2007:i:1-2:p:36-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.