Optimal resource management in the presence of a deleterious alien species: a stochastic model for an orchard
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12076|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rahim, Afaf H. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Wesseler, Justus, 2007. "Economic incentives for abandoning or expanding gum arabic production in Sudan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 36-47, December.
- Wojciech Florkowski & Camilo Sarmiento, 2005. "The examination of pecan price differences using spatial correlation estimation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 271-278.
- T. Jeffrey Price & Michael E. Wetzstein & Mark W. Rieger, 1997. "Reducing Yield Variation in Peach Orchards by Geographic Scattering," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1119-1126.
- Beladi, Hamid & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2004.
"International Trade And Biological Invasions: A Queuing Theoretic Analysis Of The Prevention Problem,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
19912, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2006. "International trade and biological invasions: A queuing theoretic analysis of the prevention problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 758-770, May.
- Perrings,Charles, 1987. "Economy and Environment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521340816, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:107-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.