Optimal resource management in the presence of a deleterious alien species: a stochastic model for an orchard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Jeffrey Price & Michael E. Wetzstein & Mark W. Rieger, 1997. "Reducing Yield Variation in Peach Orchards by Geographic Scattering," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1119-1126.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2006.
"International trade and biological invasions: A queuing theoretic analysis of the prevention problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 758-770, May.
- Beladi, Hamid & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2004. "International Trade And Biological Invasions: A Queuing Theoretic Analysis Of The Prevention Problem," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19912, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wojciech Florkowski & Camilo Sarmiento, 2005. "The examination of pecan price differences using spatial correlation estimation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 271-278.
- Perrings,Charles, 1987. "Economy and Environment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521340816, March.
- Rahim, Afaf H. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Wesseler, Justus, 2007. "Economic incentives for abandoning or expanding gum arabic production in Sudan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 36-47, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Lominac & Amitrajeet Batabyal, 2009. "An approach to the management of orchards that are vulnerable to attack by invasive species," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 123-131, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAlien species; Long run expected cost; Orchard management; Uncertainty; Q240; C440;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:107-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.