Optimal resource management in the presence of a deleterious alien species: a stochastic model for an orchard
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12076|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Jeffrey Price & Michael E. Wetzstein & Mark W. Rieger, 1997. "Reducing Yield Variation in Peach Orchards by Geographic Scattering," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1119-1126.
- Perrings,Charles, 1987. "Economy and Environment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521340816, November.
- Rahim, Afaf H. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Wesseler, Justus, 2007. "Economic incentives for abandoning or expanding gum arabic production in Sudan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 36-47, December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2006.
"International trade and biological invasions: A queuing theoretic analysis of the prevention problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 758-770, May.
- Beladi, Hamid & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2004. "International Trade And Biological Invasions: A Queuing Theoretic Analysis Of The Prevention Problem," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19912, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wojciech Florkowski & Camilo Sarmiento, 2005. "The examination of pecan price differences using spatial correlation estimation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 271-278.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:107-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.