R&D and private investment: How to conserve indigenous fruit biodiversity of Southern Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Tollens, 2004.
"Biodiversity versus transgenic sugar beet: the one euro question,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Demont, Matty & Wesseler, Justus & Tollens, Eric, 2002. "Biodiversity Versus Transgenic Sugar Beet: The One Euro Question," Working Papers 31859, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Demont, Matty & Wesseler, Justus & Tollens, Eric, 2003. "Biodiversity versus Transgenic Sugar Beet: The One Euro Question," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25831, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Henry, Claude, 1974. "Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty: The "Irreversibility Effect."," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1006-1012, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahim, Afaf H. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Wesseler, Justus, 2007. "Economic incentives for abandoning or expanding gum arabic production in Sudan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 36-47, December.
More about this item
Keywordsindigenous fruits; real option; technology adoption; uncertainty; ex ante impact assessment; Zimbabwe;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-08-05 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2006-08-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:gdec05:3508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfselea.html .