CEO compensation, pay inequality, and the gender diversity of bank board of directors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2018. "CEO Compensation, Pay Inequality, and the Gender Diversity of Bank Board of Directors," MPRA Paper 87007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loy, Thomas R. & Rupertus, Hendrik, 2018. "Institutional correlates with female board representation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 238-246.
- Adams, Renée B. & Mehran, Hamid, 2012. "Bank board structure and performance: Evidence for large bank holding companies," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 243-267.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Hessel Oosterbeek & Mirjam van Praag, 2013.
"The Impact of Gender Diversity on the Performance of Business Teams: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(7), pages 1514-1528, July.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Hessel Oosterbeek & Mirjam van Praag, 2011. "The Impact of Gender Diversity on the Performance of Business Teams: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-074/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 May 2014.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2018.
"The performance effects of gender diversity on bank boards,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 50-63.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2017. "The performance effects of gender diversity on bank boards," MPRA Paper 80078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Usman, Muhammad & Zhang, Junrui & Farooq, Muhammad Umar & Makki, Muhammad Abdul Majid & Dong, Nanyan, 2018. "Female directors and CEO power," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 44-47.
- García-Meca, Emma & García-Sánchez, Isabel-María & Martínez-Ferrero, Jennifer, 2015. "Board diversity and its effects on bank performance: An international analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 202-214.
- Rachel Croson & Uri Gneezy, 2009. "Gender Differences in Preferences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 448-474, June.
- Faulkender, Michael & Yang, Jun, 2010. "Inside the black box: The role and composition of compensation peer groups," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 257-270, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCEO compensation; Corporate governance; Gender diversity; Board of directors;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:30:y:2019:i:c:p:276-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.