Analyzing equity impacts of transit fare changes: Case study of Alameda-Contra Costa Transit, California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deakin, Elizabeth & Harvey, Greig & Pozdena, Randall & Yarema, Geoffrey, 1996. "Transportation Pricing Strategies for California: An Assessment of Congestion, Emissions, Energy. And Equity Impacts," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt723002kt, University of California Transportation Center.
- Taylor, Brian D., 1991. "Unjust Equity: An Examination of California's Transportation Development Act," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7h13774d, University of California Transportation Center.
- Tsur, Yacov & Dinar, Ariel, 1995. "Efficiency and equity considerations in pricing and allocating irrigation water," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1460, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbich, David & El-Geneidy, Ahmed, 2017. "Public transit fare structure and social vulnerability in Montreal, Canada," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 43-53.
- Sadhu, S.L.N. Sarma & Tiwari, Geetam, 2016. "An activity pattern – destination land use choice model of low income households of informal settlements – Case study of Delhi," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 265-275.
- Farber, Steven & Bartholomew, Keith & Li, Xiao & Páez, Antonio & Nurul Habib, Khandker M., 2014. "Assessing social equity in distance based transit fares using a model of travel behavior," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 291-303.
- Bureau, Benjamin & Glachant, Matthieu, 2011.
"Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 745-754, September.
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region," Post-Print hal-00659059, HAL.
- Benjamin Bureau & Matthieu Glachant, 2011. "Distributional effects of public transport policies in the Paris Region," Post-Print hal-00869792, HAL.
- Xiaohong Chen & Xiang Wang & Hua Zhang & Jia Li, 2014. "The Diversity and Evolution Process of Bus System Performance in Chinese Cities: An Empirical Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-17, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transit Fare Impact Evaluation Equity Revenue Pricing Elasticity Onboard survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:32:y:2009:i:4:p:360-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.