GHG legislation: Lessons from Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Qingyu & Weili, Tian & Yumei, Wei & Yingxu, Chen, 2007. "External costs from electricity generation of China up to 2030 in energy and abatement scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4295-4304, August.
- Lu, Shyi-Min & Huang, Yih-Shiaw & Lu, Jhy-Ming, 2008. "Planning an energy-conserving policy for Taiwan based on international examples of success," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2685-2693, July.
- Morrell, Peter, 2007. "An evaluation of possible EU air transport emissions trading scheme allocation methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5562-5570, November.
- Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Wang, Ke & Zhang, Ying & Lu, Xuedu, 2008. "Comparison of CO2 emission scenarios and mitigation opportunities in China's five sectors in 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1181-1194, March.
- Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles, 2007. "Grey relation performance correlations among economics, energy use and carbon dioxide emission in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1948-1955, March.
- Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Cheze, Benoi^t, 2008. "Price drivers and structural breaks in European carbon prices 2005-2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 787-797, February.
- Markussen, Peter & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2005. "Industry lobbying and the political economy of GHG trade in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 245-255, January.
- Ahman, Markus & Burtraw, Dallas & Kruger, Joseph & Zetterberg, Lars, 2007. "A Ten-Year Rule to guide the allocation of EU emission allowances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1718-1730, March.
- Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi, 2002.
"Tradeable carbon permit auctions: How and why to auction not grandfather,"
Elsevier, pages 333-345.
- Kerr, Suzi & Cramton, Peter, 1998. "Tradable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction Not Grandfather," Discussion Papers dp-98-34, Resources For the Future.
- Peter Cramton & Suzi Kerr, 2002. "Tradeable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction Not Grandfather," Papers of Peter Cramton 02eptc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 06 May 2002.
- Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi, 1998. "Tradeable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction, Not Grandfather," Working Papers 197846, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G., 2008. "Energy security and climate change protection: Complementarity or tradeoff?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3510-3513, September.
- den Elzen, Michel & Höhne, Niklas & Moltmann, Sara, 2008. "The Triptych approach revisited: A staged sectoral approach for climate mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1107-1124, March.
- Rose, Adam & Wei, Dan, 2008. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading among Pacific Rim countries: An analysis of policies to bring developing countries to the bargaining table," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1420-1429, April.
- van Asselt, Harro & Biermann, Frank, 2007. "European emissions trading and the international competitiveness of energy-intensive industries: a legal and political evaluation of possible supporting measures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 497-506, January.
- Soleille, Sebastien, 2006. "Greenhouse gas emission trading schemes: a new tool for the environmental regulator's kit," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1473-1477, September.
- Wu, J.H. & Huang, Y.H., 2006. "Renewable energy perspectives and support mechanisms in Taiwan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1718-1732.
- Chang, Yih F. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J., 2008. "Comprehensive evaluation of industrial CO2 emission (1989-2004) in Taiwan by input-output structural decomposition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2471-2480, July.
- Chan, David Yih-Liang & Yang, Kuang-Han & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Chien, Min-Hsien & Hong, Gui-Bing, 2007. "Current situation of energy conservation in high energy-consuming industries in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 202-209, January.
- Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M., 2008. "European CO2 prices and carbon capture investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2992-3015, November.
- Ackerman, Frank & Biewald, Bruce & White, David & Woolf, Tim & Moomaw, William, 1999. "Grandfathering and coal plant emissions: the cost of cleaning up the Clean Air Act," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(15), pages 929-940, December.
- Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles, 2006. "Identifying key factors and strategies for reducing industrial CO2 emissions from a non-Kyoto protocol member's (Taiwan) perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1499-1507, September.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2008. "Incentives and prices in an emissions trading scheme with updating," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 69-82, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Wen-Cheng & Lin, Jui-Chu & Fan, Chien-Te & Lien, Chen-An & Chung, Shih-Ming, 2016. "A booming green business for Taiwan׳s climate perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 876-886.
- Ahanchian, Mohammad & Biona, Jose Bienvenido Manuel, 2014. "Energy demand, emissions forecasts and mitigation strategies modeled over a medium-range horizon: The case of the land transportation sector in Metro Manila," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 615-629.
- El Fadel, M. & Rachid, G. & El-Samra, R. & Bou Boutros, G. & Hashisho, J., 2013. "Emissions reduction and economic implications of renewable energy market penetration of power generation for residential consumption in the MENA region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 618-627.
- Lin, Jianyi & Cao, Bin & Cui, Shenghui & Wang, Wei & Bai, Xuemei, 2010. "Evaluating the effectiveness of urban energy conservation and GHG mitigation measures: The case of Xiamen city, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5123-5132, September.
- Liou, Hwa Meei, 2011. "A comparison of the legislative framework and policies in Taiwan's Four GHG reduction acts," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1723-1747, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gas Legislation Cap and trade scheme;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:7:p:2696-2707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .