Feasibility analysis of GHG reduction target: Lessons from Taiwan's energy policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Shyi-Min & Huang, Yih-Shiaw & Lu, Jhy-Ming, 2008. "Planning an energy-conserving policy for Taiwan based on international examples of success," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2685-2693, July.
- Springer, Urs, 2003. "The market for tradable GHG permits under the Kyoto Protocol: a survey of model studies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 527-551, September.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua, 2008. "Analysis of biodiesel promotion in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 1176-1186, May.
- Chen, Falin & Lu, Shyi-Min & Chi-Chuan, Wang & Chang, Yi-Lin, 2008. "Promotion strategies for renewable energy in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1681-1691, August.
- Tsai, Wen-Tien, 2009. "Coupling of energy and agricultural policies on promoting the production of biomass energy from energy crops and grasses in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1495-1503, August.
- Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles, 2007. "Grey relation performance correlations among economics, energy use and carbon dioxide emission in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1948-1955, March.
- Quadrelli, Roberta & Peterson, Sierra, 2007. "The energy-climate challenge: Recent trends in CO2 emissions from fuel combustion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5938-5952, November.
- Maya, R. S. & Fenhann, Jorgen, 1994. "Methodological lessons and results from UNEP GHG abatement costing studies The case of Zimbabwe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 955-963, November.
- Springer, Urs & Varilek, Matthew, 2004. "Estimating the price of tradable permits for greenhouse gas emissions in 2008-12," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 611-621, March.
- Tsai, Wen-Tien & Lan, Haw-Farn & Lin, De-Tsai, 2008. "An analysis of bioethanol utilized as renewable energy in the transportation sector in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1364-1382, June.
- Carlo Carraro & Christian Egenhofer & Noriko Fujiwara, 2007. "Bottom-up Approaches Towards a Global Climate Agreement: An Overview," Chapters,in: Climate and Trade Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles, 2006. "Identifying key factors and strategies for reducing industrial CO2 emissions from a non-Kyoto protocol member's (Taiwan) perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(13), pages 1499-1507, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chou, Kuei Tien & Liou, Hwa Meei, 2012. "Analysis on energy intensive industries under Taiwan's climate change policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2631-2642.
- Kuo, Chung-Feng Jeffrey & Lin, Chieh-Hung & Hsu, Ming-Wen, 2016. "Analysis of intelligent green building policy and developing status in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 291-303.
- Hwang, Jenn Jiang, 2011. "Policy review of greenhouse gas emission reduction in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1392-1402, February.
- Liou, Hwa Meei, 2011. "A comparison of the legislative framework and policies in Taiwan's Four GHG reduction acts," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 1723-1747, May.
- Dedinec, Aleksandar & Markovska, Natasa & Taseska, Verica & Duic, Neven & Kanevce, Gligor, 2013. "Assessment of climate change mitigation potential of the Macedonian transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 177-187.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gas reduction target Kyoto Protocol;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:9:p:2621-2628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.