Promotion strategies for renewable energy in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2010. "A STEP toward understanding wind power development policy barriers in advanced economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2796-2807, December.
- Tsai, Wen-Tien, 2014. "Feed-in tariff promotion and innovative measures for renewable electricity: Taiwan case analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1126-1132.
- Chang, K.C. & Lin, W.M. & Lee, T.S. & Chung, K.M., 2009. "Local market of solar water heaters in Taiwan: Review and perspectives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2605-2612, December.
- Huang, Wei Ming & Lee, Grace W.M., 2009. "Feasibility analysis of GHG reduction target: Lessons from Taiwan's energy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2621-2628, December.
- Tsai, Wen-Tien, 2010. "Energy sustainability from analysis of sustainable development indicators: A case study in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2131-2138, September.
- Chang, Keh-Chin & Lin, Wei-Min & Lee, Tsong-Sheng & Chung, Kung-Ming, 2011. "Subsidy programs on diffusion of solar water heaters: Taiwan's experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 563-567, February.
- Buchanan, Kathryn & Russo, Riccardo & Anderson, Ben, 2015. "The question of energy reduction: The problem(s) with feedback," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 89-96.
- El-Karmi, Fawwaz Z. & Abu-Shikhah, Nazih M., 2013. "The role of financial incentives in promoting renewable energy in Jordan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 620-625.
- Keh-Chin Chang & Wei-Min Lin & Kung-Ming Chung, 2015. "Sustainable Development for Solar Heating Systems in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Lin, W.M. & Chang, K.C. & Chung, K.M., 2015. "Payback period for residential solar water heaters in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 901-906.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Promotion strategy Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:12:y:2008:i:6:p:1681-1691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.