Energy sustainability from analysis of sustainable development indicators: A case study in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Falin & Lu, Shyi-Min & Chi-Chuan, Wang & Chang, Yi-Lin, 2008. "Promotion strategies for renewable energy in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1681-1691, August.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Doukas, Haris & Kagiannas, Argyris G. & Psarras, John, 2008. "Sustainable energy policy indicators: Review and recommendations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 966-973.
- Streimikiene, Dalia & Ciegis, Remigijus & Grundey, Dainora, 2007. "Energy indicators for sustainable development in Baltic States," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 877-893, June.
- Tsai, W. T. & Chou, Y. H., 2005. "Overview of environmental impacts, prospects and policies for renewable energy in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 119-147, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0679-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:423-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Rong-Hui & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tseng, Ming-Lang, 2015. "Multicriteria analysis of sustainable development indicators in the construction minerals industry in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 123-133.
- Maxim, Alexandru, 2014. "Sustainability assessment of electricity generation technologies using weighted multi-criteria decision analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 284-297.
- Gabbasa, Mohamed & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Yaakob, Zahira & Faraji Zonooz, M.Reza & Fudholi, Ahmad & Asim, Nilofar, 2013. "Review of the energy supply status for sustainable development in the Organization of Islamic Conference," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 18-28.
- Islam, A.B.M. Saiful & Jameel, Mohammed & Jumaat, Mohd Zamin & Shirazi, S.M. & Salman, Firas A., 2012. "Review of offshore energy in Malaysia and floating Spar platform for sustainable exploration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6268-6284.
- Mansoor, Muhammad & Mariun, Norman & Ismail, Napsiah & Wahab, Noor Izzri Abdul, 2013. "A guidance chart for most probable solution directions in sustainable energy developments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 306-313.
- Lee, Shun-Chung & Shih, Li-Hsing, 2011. "Enhancing renewable and sustainable energy development based on an options-based policy evaluation framework: Case study of wind energy technology in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2185-2198, June.
- Iddrisu, Insah & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2015. "Sustainable Energy Development Index: A multi-dimensional indicator for measuring sustainable energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 513-530.
- Vithayasrichareon, Peerapat & MacGill, Iain F. & Nakawiro, Thanawat, 2012. "Assessing the sustainability challenges for electricity industries in ASEAN newly industrialising countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2217-2233.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable development Energy indicator Renewable energy Energy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:14:y:2010:i:7:p:2131-2138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.