The role of financial incentives in promoting renewable energy in Jordan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Falin & Lu, Shyi-Min & Chi-Chuan, Wang & Chang, Yi-Lin, 2008. "Promotion strategies for renewable energy in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1681-1691, August.
- Nielsen, Lene & Jeppesen, Tim, 2003. "Tradable Green Certificates in selected European countries--overview and assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Mitchell, C. & Bauknecht, D. & Connor, P.M., 2006. "Effectiveness through risk reduction: a comparison of the renewable obligation in England and Wales and the feed-in system in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-305, February.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2011 (Arabic)," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 394.
- Singh, Anoop, 2009. "A market for renewable energy credits in the Indian power sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 643-652, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2016.
"India's energy system transition—Survival of the greenest,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 293-302.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2014. "India's energy system transition - Survival of the greenest," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-043, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- repec:eee:renene:v:130:y:2019:i:c:p:867-880 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shafiullah, Md & Rahman, Syed Masiur & Mortoja, Md. Golam & Al-Ramadan, Baqer, 2016. "Role of spatial analysis technology in power system industry: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 584-595.
- repec:eee:renene:v:129:y:2018:i:pa:p:214-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaber, Jamal O. & Awad, Wael & Rahmeh, Taieseer Abu & Alawin, Aiman A. & Al-Lubani, Suleiman & Dalu, Sameh Abu & Dalabih, Ali & Al-Bashir, Adnan, 2017. "Renewable energy education in faculties of engineering in Jordan: Relationship between demographics and level of knowledge of senior students’," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 452-459.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Green electricity; Financial incentives; Jordan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:57:y:2013:i:c:p:620-625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.