A market for renewable energy credits in the Indian power sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mozumder, Pallab & Marathe, Achla, 2004. "Gains from an integrated market for tradable renewable energy credits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 259-272, July.
- Berry, David, 2002. "The market for tradable renewable energy credits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 369-379, September.
- Roe, Brian & Teisl, Mario F. & Levy, Alan & Russell, Matthew, 2001. "US consumers' willingness to pay for green electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 917-925, September.
- Nishio, Kenichiro & Asano, Hiroshi, 2006. "Supply amount and marginal price of renewable electricity under the renewables portfolio standard in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2373-2387, October.
- Chupka, Marc W., 2003. "Designing Effective Renewable Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 46-57, May.
- Berry, Trent & Jaccard, Mark, 2001. "The renewable portfolio standard:: design considerations and an implementation survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Singh, Anoop, 2006. "Power sector reform in India: current issues and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2480-2490, November.
- Rowlands, Ian H., 2005. "Envisaging feed-in tariffs for solar photovoltaic electricity: European lessons for Canada," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 51-68, February.
- Ringel, Marc, 2006. "Fostering the use of renewable energies in the European Union: the race between feed-in tariffs and green certificates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-17.
- Berendt, Christopher B., 2006. "A State-Based Approach to Building a Liquid National Market for Renewable Energy Certificates: The REC-EX Model," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 54-68, June.
- Espey, Simone, 2001. "Renewables portfolio standard: a means for trade with electricity from renewable energy sources?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 557-566, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narula, Kapil, 2013. "Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) in India – A performance analysis and future outlook," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 654-663.
- Sahoo, Sarat Kumar, 2016. "Renewable and sustainable energy reviews solar photovoltaic energy progress in India: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 927-939.
- Fang, Debin & Zhao, Chaoyang & Kleit, Andrew N., 2019. "The impact of the under enforcement of RPS in China: An evolutionary approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Gupta, Sandeep Kumar & Purohit, Pallav, 2013. "Renewable energy certificate mechanism in India: A preliminary assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 380-392.
- El-Karmi, Fawwaz Z. & Abu-Shikhah, Nazih M., 2013. "The role of financial incentives in promoting renewable energy in Jordan," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 620-625.
- Gesine Bökenkamp & Wan-Jung Chou & Olav Hohmeyer & Wouter Nijs & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya, 2010. "Policy Instruments," Chapters, in: Anil Markandya & Andrea Bigano & Roberto Porchia (ed.),The Social Cost of Electricity, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Twaha, Ssennoga, 2015. "Analysis of renewable energy feed-in tariffs in selected regions of the globe: Lessons for Saudi Arabia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 649-661.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Tirumalachetty, Sumala, 2013. "Renewable energy certificate markets in India—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 702-716.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable portfolio obligation Renewable energy credits India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:3:p:643-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.