Grandfathering and coal plant emissions: the cost of cleaning up the Clean Air Act
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biewald, Bruce, 1997. "Competition and clean air: the operating economics of electricity generation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 41-45.
- Ackerman, Frank & Moomaw, William, 1997. "SO2 emissions trading: does it work?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(7), pages 61-66.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1992.
" Government Relief for Risk Associated with Government Action,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 525-541.
- Louis Kaplow, 1989. "Government Relief for Risk Associated with Government Action," NBER Working Papers 3006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maloney, Michael T & McCormick, Robert E, 1982. "A Positive Theory of Environmental Quality Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 99-123, April.
- Zodrow, George R., 1992. "Grandfather rules and the theory of optimal tax reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 163-190, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)