Depletion of forest resources in Sudan: Intervention options for optimal control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C M Dufournaud & J T Quinn & J J Harrington & C C Yu & P Abeygumawardena & R Franzosa, 1995. "A Model of Sustainable Extraction of Nontimber Forest Products in Subsistence Societies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(10), pages 1667-1676, October.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1994.
"Extensification of agriculture and deforestation: Empirical evidence from Sudan,"
Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 193-200, April.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Bromley, Daniel W., 1994. "Extensification of agriculture and deforestation: empirical evidence from Sudan," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- C M Dufournaud & J T Quinn & J J Harrington & C C Yu & P Abeygumawardena & R Franzosa, 1995. "A model of sustainable extraction of nontimber forest products in subsistence societies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(10), pages 1667-1676, October.
- Barton, J.R. & Hertzler, G. & Hassan, R.M., 1991. "Deforestation and the External Costs Imposed on Agriculture in the Sudan," Discussion Papers 232266, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Barton, J.R. & Hertzler, Greg & Hassan, Rashid M., 1991. "Deforestation and the External Costs Imposed on Agriculture in Sudan," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145726, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R, 1999. "Net Accumulation of Timber Resources," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(2), pages 251-262, June.
- Angelsen, Arild & Kaimowitz, David, 1999. "Rethinking the Causes of Deforestation: Lessons from Economic Models," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 73-98, February.
- Hassan, Rashid M. & Hertzler, Greg, 1988. "Deforestation from the overexploitation of wood resources as a cooking fuel : A dynamic approach to pricing energy resources in Sudan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 163-168, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaman, Khalid & Mushtaq Khan, Muhammad & Ahmad, Mehboob, 2013. "Factors affecting commercial energy consumption in Pakistan: Progress in energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 107-135.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass energy Deforestation Sudan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:4:p:1195-1203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.