Spatially and intertemporally efficient waste management: The costs of interstate flow control
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo Ley & Molly K. Macauley & Stephen W. Salant, 1996. "Spatially and Intertemporally Efficient Waste Management: The Costs of Interstate Flow Control," Public Economics 9606001, EconWPA, revised 06 Oct 2001.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palmer, Karen & Sigman, Hilary & Walls, Margaret, 1997. "The Cost of Reducing Municipal Solid Waste," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 128-150, June.
- Salant, Stephen W, 1995. "The Economics of Natural Resource Extraction: A Primer for Development Economists," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 93-111, February.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 1998. "Once-and-for-All Costs and Exhaustible Resource Markets," Discussion Papers dp-98-25, Resources For the Future.
- Anni Huhtala, 1997. "A Post-Consumer Waste Management Model for Determining Optimal Levels of Recycling and Landfilling," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Kolstad Charles D., 1994. "Hotelling Rents in Hotelling Space: Product Differentiation in Exhaustible Resource Markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 163-180, March.
- Ready Mark J. & Ready Richard C., 1995. "Optimal Pricing of Depletable, Replaceable Resources: The Case of Landfill Tipping Fees," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 307-323, May.
- Gerard Gaudet & Michel Moreaux & Stephen W. Salant, 2001. "Intertemporal Depletion of Resource Sites by Spatially Distributed Users," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1149-1159, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira & Shimane, Tetsuya, 2014.
"Efficiency or technology adoption: A case study in waste-treatment technology,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 586-600.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira & Shimane, Tetsuya, 2012. "Efficiency or Technology Adoption: A Case Study in Waste- Treatment Technology," MPRA Paper 50551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald N. Dewees & Michael J. Hare, 1998. "Economic Analysis of Packaging Waste Reduction," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(4), pages 453-470, December.
- Thomas C. Kinnaman & Don Fullterton, 1999. "The Economics of Residential Solid Waste Management," NBER Working Papers 7326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Molly Macauley & Eduardo Ley & Stephen W. Salant, 2000. "Restricting the Trash Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 243-246, May.
- Levinson, Arik, 1999. "NIMBY taxes matter: the case of state hazardous waste disposal taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 31-51, October.
More about this item
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:9707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .