Strategic Environmental Policies when Waste Products are Tradable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2006. "Optimal Environmental Tax and Level of Privatization in an International Duopoly," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 225-233, March.
- Roland Kirstein, 2007. "Internationaler Müllhandel aus Sicht der ökonomischen Analyse des Rechts," FEMM Working Papers 07021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- M. Dubois & J. Eyckmans, 2015. "Efficient Waste Management Policies and Strategic Behavior with Open Borders," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 907-923, December.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010.
"Strategic Environmental Policies and the Gains from Trade Liberalization,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 360-373, May.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010. "Strategic Environmental Policies and the Gains from Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper Series 54, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Honma, Satoshi, 2013. "Optimal policies for international recycling between developed and developing countries," MPRA Paper 43703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2006.
"Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 242-257, March.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2005. "Strategic Use of Recycled Content Standards under International Duopoly," Discussion Papers 2004-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sawhney, Aparna & Majumder, Piyali, 2015. "Is India becoming a waste haven of metal scrap?," MPRA Paper 67186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keisaku Higashida, 2012. "Trade in Secondhand Goods, Monitoring of Illegal Trade, and Import Quotas on Legal Trade," Discussion Paper Series 90, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2012.
- Hajime Sugeta & Takayoshi Shinkuma, 2012. "International trade in recycled materials in vertically related markets," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(4), pages 357-382, October.
- Chen, Yenming & Wu, Tien-Hua, 2010. "Effective e-waste management-The role of international cooperation and fragementation," MPRA Paper 25902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2004. "Internationaler Müllhandel: Eine institutionenökonomische Analyse," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2004-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:11:y:2003:i:3:p:495-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.