Effective e-waste management-The role of international cooperation and fragementation
E-waste problems related to trade in wastes and informal recycling in the developing countries address environmental, social, and economic effects. Moreover, given on multiple aspect considerations, it is found that currently recycling fragmentation trade presents. This paper first reviews the driving forces of international trade in wastes and characters fragmentation in recycling industry. In the premise that environments and economic/social benefits can be exchanged among countries, we offer managerial conditions on international cooperation solution that increases e-waste treatment cooperation and fragmentation and contributes to effective e-waste management.
|Date of creation:||13 Jun 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Yenming & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007.
"Environmental-Regulation Pricing Strategies for Green Supply Chain Management,"
25255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2009. "Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 667-677, September.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003.
"Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 52-102, February.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000. "Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?," Staff Reports 96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James Cassing & Thomas Kuhn, 2003. "Strategic Environmental Policies when Waste Products are Tradable," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 495-511, 08.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006.
"Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.