Internalising external costs of electricity and heat production in a municipal energy system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krewitt, Wolfram, 2002. "External costs of energy--do the answers match the questions?: Looking back at 10 years of ExternE," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 839-848, August.
- Schleisner, Lotte, 2000. "Comparison of methodologies for externality assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1127-1136, December.
- Henning, Dag & Amiri, Shahnaz & Holmgren, Kristina, 2006. "Modelling and optimisation of electricity, steam and district heating production for a local Swedish utility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1224-1247, December.
- Wang, Yan, 2006. "Renewable electricity in Sweden: an analysis of policy and regulations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1209-1220, July.
- Dijkgraaf, Elbert & Vollebergh, Herman R.J., 2004.
"Burn or bury? A social cost comparison of final waste disposal methods,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 233-247, October.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2003. "Burn or Bury? A Social Cost Comparison of Final Waste Disposal Methods," Working Papers 2003.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2004. "Uncertain discount rates in climate policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 519-529, March.
- Miranda, Marie Lynn & Hale, Brack, 1997. "Waste not, want not: the private and social costs of waste-to-energy production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 587-600, May.
- Sundqvist, Thomas, 2004. "What causes the disparity of electricity externality estimates?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1753-1766, October.
- Roth, Ian F. & Ambs, Lawrence L., 2004. "Incorporating externalities into a full cost approach to electric power generation life-cycle costing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2125-2144.
- Trygg, Louise & Karlsson, Bjorn G, 2005. "Industrial DSM in a deregulated European electricity market--a case study of 11 plants in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1445-1459, July.
- Holmgren, Kristina, 2006. "Role of a district-heating network as a user of waste-heat supply from various sources - the case of Göteborg," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(12), pages 1351-1367, December.
- Sjödin, Jörgen & Henning, Dag, 2004. "Calculating the marginal costs of a district-heating utility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-18, May.
- Holmgren, Kristina & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu, 2004. "Modelling a district heating system: Introduction of waste incineration, policy instruments and co-operation with an industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1807-1817, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rezaie, Behnaz & Reddy, Bale V. & Rosen, Marc A., 2014. "An enviro-economic function for assessing energy resources for district energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 159-164.
- Zvingilaite, Erika, 2011. "Human health-related externalities in energy system modelling the case of the Danish heat and power sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 535-544, February.
- Ding, Huiping & Zhao, Qilan & An, Zhirong & Xu, Jia & Liu, Qian, 2015. "Pricing strategy of environmental sustainable supply chain with internalizing externalities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 563-575.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:345-368 is not listed on IDEAS
- Psomopoulos, C.S. & Skoula, I. & Karras, C. & Chatzimpiros, A. & Chionidis, M., 2010. "Electricity savings and CO2 emissions reduction in buildings sector: How important the network losses are in the calculation?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 485-490.
- Kosugi, Takanobu & Tokimatsu, Koji & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Itsubo, Norihiro & Yagita, Hiroshi & Sakagami, Masaji, 2009. "Internalization of the external costs of global environmental damage in an integrated assessment model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2664-2678, July.
- Ye, Xuemin & Li, Chunxi, 2013. "A novel evaluation of heat-electricity cost allocation in cogenerations based on entropy change method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 290-295.
- Zvingilaite, Erika & Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 2015. "Heat savings and heat generation technologies: Modelling of residential investment behaviour with local health costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 31-45.
- Juroszek, Zbigniew & Kudelko, Mariusz, 2016. "A model of optimization for local energy infrastructure development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 625-643.
- Rezaie, Behnaz & Rosen, Marc A., 2012. "District heating and cooling: Review of technology and potential enhancements," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 2-10.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:478-495 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Dupuy & Koji Tokimatsu & Nick Hanley, 2017. "Using Genuine Savings for Climate Policy Evaluation with an Integrated Assessment Model," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2017-07, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Fahlén, E. & Ahlgren, E.O., 2010. "Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district-heating system - An assessment of environmental policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 4909-4920, September.
- Brkić, Dejan & Tanasković, Toma I., 2008. "Systematic approach to natural gas usage for domestic heating in urban areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1738-1753.
- Liu, Qian & Zheng, Lucy, 2016. "Assessing the economic performance of an environmental sustainable supply chain in reducing environmental externalitiesAuthor-Name: Ding, Huiping," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 463-480.
- Mavrotas, George & Gakis, Nikos & Skoulaxinou, Sotiria & Katsouros, Vassilis & Georgopoulou, Elena, 2015. "Municipal solid waste management and energy production: Consideration of external cost through multi-objective optimization and its effect on waste-to-energy solutions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1205-1222.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:10:p:5242-5253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.