What causes the disparity of electricity externality estimates?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parfomak, Paul W., 1997. "Falling generation costs, environmental externalities and the economics of electricity conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 845-860, August.
- Joskow, Paul L., 1992. "Weighing environmental externalities: Let's do it right!," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 53-67, May.
- M C Deurloo & F M Dieleman & W A V Clark, 1987. "Tenure Choice in the Dutch Housing Market," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 19(6), pages 763-781, June.
- F.M. Dieleman & W.A.V. Clark & M.C. Deurloo, 1989. "A Comparative View of Housing Choices in Controlled and Uncontrolled Housing Markets," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 26(5), pages 457-468, October.
- Friedrich, Rainer & Voss, Alfred, 1993. "External costs of electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 114-122, February.
- Carlsen Arne J. & Strand Jon & Wenstop Fred, 1993. "Implicit Environmental Costs in Hydroelectric Development: An Analysis of the Norwegian Master Plan for Water Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 201-211, November.
- Darwin C. Hall, 1990. "Preliminary Estimates Of Cumulative Private And External Costs Of Energy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 283-307, 07.
- M C Deurloo & F M Dieleman & W A V Clark, 1987. "Tenure choice in the Dutch housing market," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(6), pages 763-781, June.
- Schleisner, Lotte, 2000. "Comparison of methodologies for externality assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1127-1136, December.
- Stirling, Andrew, 1997. "Limits to the value of external costs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 517-540, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:15:p:1753-1766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.