Estimates of energy subsidies in China and impact of energy subsidy reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Espey, Molly, 1998. "Gasoline demand revisited: an international meta-analysis of elasticities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 273-295, June.
- John M. Piotrowski & David Coady & Justin Tyson & Rolando Ossowski & Robert Gillingham & Shamsuddin Tareq, 2010. "Petroleum Product Subsidies; Costly, Inequitable, and On the Rise," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/05, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Jean Château & Rob Dellink & Romain Duval & Stéphanie Jamet, 2009. "The Economics of Climate Change Mitigation: How to Build the Necessary Global Action in a Cost-Effective Manner," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 701, OECD Publishing.
- Vedenov, Dmitry & Wetzstein, Michael, 2008. "Toward an optimal U.S. ethanol fuel subsidy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2073-2090, September.
- Kebede, Bereket, 2006. "Energy subsidies and costs in urban Ethiopia: The cases of kerosene and electricity," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 2140-2151.
- Riedy, Chris & Diesendorf, Mark, 2003. "Financial subsidies to the Australian fossil fuel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 125-137, January.
- Chattopadhyay, Pradip, 2004. "Cross-subsidy in electricity tariffs: evidence from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 673-684, March.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Ramaswami, Bharat & Wadhwa, Wilima, 2005. "Reducing subsidies on household fuels in India: how will it affect the poor?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(18), pages 2326-2336, December.
- ANDERSON, KYM & McKIBBIN, WARWICK J., 2000.
"Reducing coal subsidies and trade barriers: their contribution to greenhouse gas abatement,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 457-481, October.
- Kym Anderson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9703, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Anderson, Kym & McKibbin, Warwick, 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," CEPR Discussion Papers 1698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Anderson, K., 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Papers 135, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Brons, Martijn & Nijkamp, Peter & Pels, Eric & Rietveld, Piet, 2008. "A meta-analysis of the price elasticity of gasoline demand. A SUR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2105-2122, September.
- W. M. Corden, 1957. "The Calculation Op The Cost Op Protection1," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 33(64), pages 29-51, April.
- Xie, Jian & Saltzman, Sidney, 2000. "Environmental Policy Analysis: An Environmental Computable General-Equilibrium Approach for Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 453-489, July.
- Chattopadhyay, Pradip, 2007. "Testing viability of cross subsidy using time-variant price elasticities of industrial demand for electricity: Indian experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 487-496, January.
- Dube, Ikhupuleng, 2003. "Impact of energy subsidies on energy consumption and supply in Zimbabwe. Do the urban poor really benefit?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1635-1645, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice-gap approach Energy subsidies Energy subsidy reform CGE model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:33:y:2011:i:2:p:273-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.