Cross-subsidy in electricity tariffs: evidence from India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosston, G.R. & Wimmer, B.S., 2000. "The "State" of Universal Service," Papers 99-018, United Nations World Employment Programme-.
- Rosston, Gregory L. & Wimmer, Bradley S., 2000. "The 'state' of universal service," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 261-283, September.
- Matsukawa Isamu & Madono Seishi & Nakashima Takako, 1993. "An Empirical Analysis of Ramsey Pricing in Japanese Electric Utilities," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 256-276, September.
- D. A. Heald, 1997. "Public policy towards cross subsidy," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 591-623, December.
- Bjorner, Thomas Bue & Togeby, Mikael & Jensen, Henrik Holm, 2001. "Industrial companies' demand for electricity: evidence from a micropanel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 595-617, September.
- Gustafsson, S. -I. & Probert, S. D., 1995. "Electricity use in the Swedish carpentry industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 73-85.
- Das, Pinaki & Srinivasan, P. V., 1999. "Demand for telephone usage in India," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 177-194, July.
- Zerby, J A & Conlon, R M, 1983. "Joint Costs and Intra-Tariff Cross-Subsidies: The Case of Liner Shipping," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 383-396, June.
- Bradley, Michael D & Colvin, Jeff & Panzar, John C, 1999. "On Setting Prices and Testing Cross-Subsidy with Accounting Data," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 83-100, July.
- Abeyratne, Ruwantissa I.R, 2001. "Revenue and investment management of privatized airports and air navigation servicesâ€”a regulatory perspective," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 217-230.
- Bose, Ranjan Kumar & Shukla, Megha, 1999. "Elasticities of electricity demand in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 137-146, March.
- Alan D. Woodland, 1993. "A Micro-Econometric Analysis of the Industrial Demand for Energy in NSW," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 57-90.
- Beenstock, Michael & Goldin, Ephraim & Nabot, Dan, 1999. "The demand for electricity in Israel," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 168-183, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:5:p:673-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.