An Empirical Analysis of Ramsey Pricing in Japanese Electric Utilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SATO Hitoshi, 2013. "On Biased Technical Change: Was technological change in Japan electricity-saving?," Discussion papers 13077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea, 2016. "Ramsey prices in the Italian electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 603-612.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Akiyama, Shu-ichi, 2009. "Regional electric power demand elasticities of Japan's industrial and commercial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4313-4319, November.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:233-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:533-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1999. "Tariff structure of Japanese electric power companies: An empirical analysis using DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 350-374, October.
- Shu-ichi Akiyama & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2006. "A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of Transmission Charge Reform in Japan's Electric Power Industry," Discussion papers 06022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-02-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steele Santos, Paulo E. & Marangon Lima, Jose W. & Leme, Rafael C. & Leite Ferreira, Tiago G., 2012. "Distribution charges for consumers and microgeneration considering load elasticity sensitivity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 468-475.
- Chattopadhyay, Pradip, 2004. "Cross-subsidy in electricity tariffs: evidence from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 673-684, March.
- Akihiro Otsuka, 2015. "Demand for industrial and commercial electricity: evidence from Japan," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Nakajima, Tadahiro, 2010. "The residential demand for electricity in Japan: An examination using empirical panel analysis techniques," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 412-420, August.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2006. "The deregulation of Japan's electricity industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 230-246, March.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Lin, Boqiang, 2013. "Reforming residential electricity tariff in China: Block tariffs pricing approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 741-752.
- He, Y.X. & Yang, L.F. & He, H.Y. & Luo, T. & Wang, Y.J., 2011. "Electricity demand price elasticity in China based on computable general equilibrium model analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1115-1123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:7:y:1993:i:3:p:256-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .