On Biased Technical Change: Was technological change in Japan electricity-saving?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- HOSOE Nobuhiro & AKIYAMA Shu-ichi, 2008. "Regional Electric Power Demand in Japan," Discussion papers 08005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Berndt, Ernst R, 1976. "Reconciling Alternative Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 59-68, February.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-268, August.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Mitsuhiro Osada, 2009. "Measuring Energy-Saving Technical Change in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 09-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- Matsukawa Isamu & Madono Seishi & Nakashima Takako, 1993. "An Empirical Analysis of Ramsey Pricing in Japanese Electric Utilities," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 256-276, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-09-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2013-09-13 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:13077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .