Economic Growth, Technical Change Biases, and the Elasticity of Substitution: A Test of the De La Grandville Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianne Saam, 2005. "Openness To Trade as a Determinant of the Elasticity of Substitution between Capital and Labor," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_013, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Pittel, Karen & Röpke, Luise, 2014. "The Implications of Energy Input Flexibility for a Resource Dependent Economy," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100321, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Debdulal Mallick, 2014. "The Substitution Elasticity, Factor Shares, Long-Run Growth, and the Low-Frequency Panel Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 4895, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rainer Klump & Peter McAdam & Alpo Willman, 2012.
"The Normalized Ces Production Function: Theory And Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 769-799, December.
- Klump, Rainer & McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2011. "The normalized CES production function: theory and empirics," Working Paper Series 1294, European Central Bank.
- Ryuzo Sato & Tamaki Morita, 2009. "Quantity Or Quality: The Impact Of Labour Saving Innovation On Us And Japanese Growth Rates, 1960-2004," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 407-434.
- Al-Mutairi, Naief & Burney, Nadeem A., 2002. "Factor substitution, and economies of scale and utilisation in Kuwait's crude oil industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 337-354, July.
- de La Grandville Olivier, 2012. "How Much Should a Nation Save? A New Answer," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-36, April.
- Valery Lazarev, 2004. "Political Rents, Promotion Incentives, and Support for a Non-Democratic Regime," Working Papers 882, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jakub Growiec, 2008.
"A new class of production functions and an argument against purely labor-augmenting technical change,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 483-502.
- GROWIEC, Jakub, 2006. "A new class of production functions and an argument against purely labor-augmenting technical change," CORE Discussion Papers 2006056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Growiec, Jakub, 2006. "A New Class of Production Functions and an Argument Against Purely Labor-Augmenting Technical Change," MPRA Paper 7069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2007.
"Endogenous aggregate elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2899-2919, September.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2006. "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Departmental Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Chris Papageorgiou, 2007. "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Emory Economics 0707, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Peter McAdam, 2016. "de La Grandville, Olivier: Economic growth: a unified approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 91-96, September.
- André Mollick, 2011. "The world elasticity of labor substitution across education levels," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 769-785, December.
- Rodolfo Cermeño & Sirenia Vázquez, 2009. "Technological Backwardness in Agriculture: Is it Due to Lack of R&D, Human Capital, and Openness to International Trade?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 673-686, November.
- Ali YOUSEFI & Sadegh KHALILIAN & Mohammad Hadi HAJIAN, "undated". "The Role of Water Sector in Iranian Economy: A CGE Modeling Approach," EcoMod2010 259600173, EcoMod.
- repec:eee:energy:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:896-903 is not listed on IDEAS
- Growiec, Jakub & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2008.
"On technical change in the elasticities of resource inputs,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 210-221, December.
- GROWIEC, Jakub & SCHUMACHER, Ingmar, 2006. "On technical change in the elasticities of resource inputs," CORE Discussion Papers 2006063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jakub, GROWIEC & Ingmar, SCHUMACHER, 2006. "On Technical Change in the Elasticities of Resource Inputs," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2010. "Capital-labor substitution and balanced growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1131-1142, December.
- Francis J. Cronin & Elisabeth Colleran & Mark Gold, 1997. "Telecommunications, Factor Substitution And Economic Growth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(3), pages 21-31, July.
- Getachew, Yoseph Y. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2015. "Productive government spending and its consequences for the growth–inequality tradeoff," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 621-640.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:73:y:1991:i:2:p:340-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.