Report NEP-EFF-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niebel, Thomas & O'Mahony, Mary & Saam, Marianne, 2013. "The contribution of intangible assets to sectoral productivity growth in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lech Kalina, 2013. "Industry structure dynamics and productivity growth," Working Papers 67, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2013_014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- SATO Hitoshi, 2013. "On Biased Technical Change: Was technological change in Japan electricity-saving?," Discussion papers 13077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger, 2013. "Reallocation In The Great Recession: Cleansing Or Not?," Working Papers 13-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- El Joueidi, Sarah, 2013. "A taxonomy of manufacturing and service firms in Luxembourg according to technological skills," MPRA Paper 49532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ursula Fritsch & Holger Görg, 2013. "Outsourcing, Offshoring and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," Kiel Working Papers 1861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.