Regional electric power demand elasticities of Japan's industrial and commercial sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamerschen, David R. & Porter, David V., 2004. "The demand for residential, industrial and total electricity, 1973-1998," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1979. "Interfuel Substitution and the Industrial Demand for Energy: An International Comparison," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 169-179, May.
- Matsukawa Isamu & Madono Seishi & Nakashima Takako, 1993. "An Empirical Analysis of Ramsey Pricing in Japanese Electric Utilities," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 256-276, September.
- Hisnanick, John J. & Kyer, Ben L., 1995. "Assessing a disaggregated energy input : Using confidence intervals around translog elasticity estimates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 125-132, April.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1975. "The Demand for Electricity: A Survey," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 74-110, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Youngho Chang & Yanfei Li, . "An Integrated Asian Natural Gas Market: Potentials and Policy Implications," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Spandagos, Constantinos & Ng, Tze Ling, 2017. "Equivalent full-load hours for assessing climate change impact on building cooling and heating energy consumption in large Asian cities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 352-368.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2012.
"Nuclear Power Plants Shutdown and Alternative Power Plants Installation–A Nine-region Spatial Equilibrium Analysis for the Electric Power Market in Japan,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
12-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- HOSOE Nobuhiro, 2014. "Nuclear Power Plants Shutdown and Alternative Power Plants Installation: A nine-region spatial equilibrium analysis of the electric power market in Japan," Discussion papers 14069, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:233-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel de Abreu Pereira Uhr & Júlia Gallego Ziero Uhr, André Luis Squarize Chagas, 2017. "Estimation of price and income elasticities for the Brazilian household electricity demand," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Knaut, Andreas & Paulus, Simon, 2016. "When are consumers responding to electricity prices? An hourly pattern of demand elasticity," EWI Working Papers 2016-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 16 Mar 2017.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2012. "Survey of Models on Demand, Customer Base-Line and Demand Response and Their Relationships in the Power Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6637, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2015. "Nuclear power plant shutdown and alternative power plant installation scenarios – A nine-region spatial equilibrium analysis of the electric power market in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 416-432.
- Akihiro Otsuka, 2015. "Demand for industrial and commercial electricity: evidence from Japan," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 4(1), pages 1-11, December.
- He, Y.X. & Yang, L.F. & He, H.Y. & Luo, T. & Wang, Y.J., 2011. "Electricity demand price elasticity in China based on computable general equilibrium model analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1115-1123.
- Miller, Mark & Alberini, Anna, 2016. "Sensitivity of price elasticity of demand to aggregation, unobserved heterogeneity, price trends, and price endogeneity: Evidence from U.S. Data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 235-249.
More about this item
KeywordsPower demand function Price elasticity Regional power demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:11:p:4313-4319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.