Nuclear Power Plants Shutdown and Alternative Power Plants Installation–A Nine-region Spatial Equilibrium Analysis for the Electric Power Market in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- HOSOE Nobuhiro, 2014. "Nuclear Power Plants Shutdown and Alternative Power Plants Installation: A nine-region spatial equilibrium analysis of the electric power market in Japan," Discussion papers 14069, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Akiyama, Shu-ichi, 2009. "Regional electric power demand elasticities of Japan's industrial and commercial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 4313-4319.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Tanaka, Makoto, 2012. "Divestiture of TEPCO for reparation for the Fukushima nuclear accident–A path to vertical unbundling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, pages 207-212.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-10-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:12-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.