Nuclear Power Plants Shutdown and Alternative Power Plants Installation–A Nine-region Spatial Equilibrium Analysis for the Electric Power Market in Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- HOSOE Nobuhiro, 2014. "Nuclear Power Plants Shutdown and Alternative Power Plants Installation: A nine-region spatial equilibrium analysis of the electric power market in Japan," Discussion papers 14069, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Akiyama, Shu-ichi, 2009. "Regional electric power demand elasticities of Japan's industrial and commercial sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4313-4319, November.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro & Tanaka, Makoto, 2012. "Divestiture of TEPCO for reparation for the Fukushima nuclear accident–A path to vertical unbundling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 207-212.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-10-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:12-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .