Optimization of a non-linear dynamical system for global climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-937, July.
- Price, Colin, 1995. "Emissions, concentrations and disappearing CO2," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 87-97, May.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993.
"Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peck, Stephen C. & Teisberg, Thomas J., 1993. "CO2 emissions control : Comparing policy instruments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 222-230, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:19:p:2536-2542 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janssen, Marco A., 2001. "Sequential optimization of integrated climate change models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 477-489.
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2016. "The impact of personal beliefs on climate change: the “battle of perspectives” revisited," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 551-580, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:99:y:1997:i:2:p:322-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .