Competition between telecommunications operators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1994.
"Access pricing and competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1673-1710, December.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 95-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 94-31, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Marius Schwartz, 1996.
"Telecommunications Reform in the United States: Promises and Pitfalls,"
- Marius Schwartz, 1997. "Telecommunications Reform in the United States: Promises and Pitfalls," Industrial Organization 9706001, EconWPA.
- Armstrong, M., 1996. "Network interconnection," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9625, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1996. "Creating Competition through Interconnection: Theory and Practice," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-256, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2007. "Price structure and network externalities in the telecommunications industry : evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4200, The World Bank.
- Shibata, Takashi & Yamazaki, Hiroshi, 2010. "Strategic investment timing under asymmetric access charge regulation in telecommunications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1689-1701, December.
- Cave, Martin, 1997. "The evolution of telecommunications regulation in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 691-699, April.
- Fraquelli, Giovanni & Vannoni, Davide, 2000.
"Multidimensional performance in telecommunications, regulation and competition: analysing the European major players,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 1998. "Multidimensional Performance in Telecommunications, Regulation and Competition: Analysing the European Major Players," CERIS Working Paper 199809, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Wallsten, Scott J., 1999. "An empirical analysis ofcompetition, privatization, and regulation in telecommunications markets in Africa and Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2136, The World Bank.
- Bickenbach, Frank, 1999. "Regulierung und Wettbewerb im Bereich der Netzinfrastrukturen: Begründung, Regeln und Institutionen," Kiel Working Papers 910, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pekka Saaskilahti, 2006. "Strategic R&D And Network Compatibility," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 711-733.
- Francesca Di Pillo & Livio Cricelli & Massimo Gastaldi & Nathan Levialdi, 2010. "Asymmetry in mobile access charges: is it an effective regulatory measure?," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 291-314, October.
- Mark Lijesen, 2002. "End user prices in liberalised energy markets," CPB Discussion Paper 16, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ulrich Berger, 2003. "Two-way interconnection and the collusive role of the access charge," Industrial Organization 0303011, EconWPA.
- Levi-Faur, David, 1998. "The competition state as a neomercantilist state: Understanding the restructuring of national and global telecommunications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 665-685.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:3-5:p:701-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.