An empirical analysis ofcompetition, privatization, and regulation in telecommunications markets in Africa and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Competition between telecommunications operators," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 701-711, April.
- Björn Wellenius, 1997. "Telecommunications Reform : How to Succeed," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11569, The World Bank.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1997. "Competition in Telecommunications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 64-82, Spring.
- Peter Smith, 1997. "What the Transformation of Telecom Markets Means for Regulation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11581, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebreab, Frew Amare, 2002. "Getting connected : competition and diffusion in African mobile telecommunications markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2863, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; ICT Policy and Strategies; Trade Finance and Investment; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Knowledge Economy; Economic Theory&Research; Education for the Knowledge Economy; ICT Policy and Strategies; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .