Liberalizing basic telecommunications : the Asian experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2001. "Liberalizing basic telecommunications : the Asian experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2718, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2003.
"Regulation, market structure and performance in telecommunications,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(1), pages 99-142.
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2000. "Regulation, Market Structure and Performance in Telecommunications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Björn Wellenius, 1997. "Telecommunications Reform : How to Succeed," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11569, The World Bank.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bjorn Wellenius & Carlo Maria Rossotto, 1999. "Introducing Telecommunications Competition through a Wireless License : Lessons from Morocco," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11449, The World Bank.
- Das, Nibedita, 2000. "Technology, efficiency and sustainability of competition in the Indian telecommunications sector," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 133-154, June.
- Carsten Fink & Aaditya Mattoo & Ileana Cristina Neagu, 2002.
"Trade in International Maritime Services: How Much Does Policy Matter?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 81-108, June.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2001. "Trade in international maritime services : how much does policy matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2522, The World Bank.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 2001. "Competition in Telecommunications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262621509.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Chun & Jayakar, Krishna, 2012. "The evolution of telecommunications policy-making: Comparative analysis of China and India," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 13-28.
- Pennings Jacqueline & Kranenburg Hans van & Hagedoorn John, 2005. "Past, Present and Future of the Telecommunications Industry," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Johannah Branson, 2008. "Competition policy in ASEAN - Case studies," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22347, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Machiel van Dijk & Bert Minne & Machiel Mulder & Henry van der Wiel & J. Poort, 2005. "Do market failures hamper the perspectives of broadband?," CPB Document 102, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- World Bank, 2008. "Tunisia's Global Integration : Second Generation of Reforms to Boost Growth and Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7893, The World Bank.
- Ingo Borchert & Batshur Gootiiz & Aaditya Mattoo, 2014.
"Policy Barriers to International Trade in Services: Evidence from a New Database,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 162-188.
- Borchert, Ingo & Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Policy barriers to international trade in services : evidence from a new database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6109, The World Bank.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2009.
"Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-202, June.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2006. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4081, The World Bank.
- Estache, A. & Goicoechea, A. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," Working Papers 07/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Antonio Estache & A. Goicoechea & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "Utilities reforms and corruption in developing countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43908, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thierry Buchs, 2005. "Privatization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Some Lessons from Experiences to Date," Microeconomics 0502007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Sivalingam, 2010. "Network governance in Malaysia's telecommunications industry," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1-2), pages 143-159.
- Jayakar, Krishna & Liu, Chun, 2014. "Universal service in China and India: Legitimating the state?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 186-199.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-466, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2909, The World Bank.
- Ortiz, Ma. Kristina P. & Serafica, Ramonette B. & Bairan, Jose Carlos Alexis C., 2017. "Rebooting Philippine Telecommunications Through Structural Reform," Discussion Papers DP 2017-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Li, Yan & Lyons, Bruce, 2012. "Market structure, regulation and the speed of mobile network penetration," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 697-707.
- Djiofack-Zebaze, Calvin & Keck, Alexander, 2009. "Telecommunications Services in Africa: The Impact of WTO Commitments and Unilateral Reform on Sector Performance and Economic Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 919-940, May.
- Estache, Antonio & Goicoechea, Ana & Manacorda, Marco, 2006. "Telecommunications performance, reforms, and governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3822, The World Bank.
- William Easterly & Timothy Irwin & Luis Servén, 2008.
"Walking up the Down Escalator: Public Investment and Fiscal Stability,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 23(1), pages 37-56, January.
- Easterly, William & Irwin, Timothy & Serven, Luis, 2007. "Walking up the down escalator : public investment and fiscal stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4158, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2006.
"Measuring Services Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on Economic Growth: An Illustration,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 64-98.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep & Subramanian, Arvind, 2001. "Measuring services trade liberalization and its impact on economic growth : an illustration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2655, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Tunisia's Global Integration : A Second Generation of Reforms to Boost Growth and Employment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6298, October.
- Johannah Branson, 2008. "Competition Policy in ASEAN: Case Studies," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 374, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gutierrez, Luis H., 2003.
"Regulatory governance in the Latin American telecommunications sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 225-240, December.
- Luis Gutierrez, 2002. "Regulatory governance in the latinamerican telecommunications sector," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 003447, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Antonio Estache & Ana Goicoechea & Marco Manacorda, 2006. "Telecommunications Reform and Performance â€“ A Global View," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(3), pages 16-21, October.
- Machiel van Dijk & Machiel Mulder, 2005. "Regulation of telecommunication and deployment of broadband," CPB Memorandum 131, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economic Order; Trade Negotiations; Market Liberalization; Services Trade; Telecommunication Services;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwadp:26311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .