The evolution of telecommunications regulation in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Competition between telecommunications operators," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 701-711, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koski, Heli, 2002. "Liberalisation, Regulation and Universal Service Provision in the European Telecommunications Markets," Discussion Papers 650, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 1999.
"The practice of access pricing: telecommunications in the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 83-98, June.
- Valletti, Tommasso M., 1999. "The practice of access pricing : telecommunications in the United Kingdom," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2063, The World Bank.
- Fraquelli, Giovanni & Vannoni, Davide, 2000.
"Multidimensional performance in telecommunications, regulation and competition: analysing the European major players,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 1998. "Multidimensional Performance in Telecommunications, Regulation and Competition: Analysing the European Major Players," CERIS Working Paper 199809, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Grout, Paul A., 2001.
"Competition law in telecommunications and its implications for common carriage of water,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 137-149.
- Paul A Grout, 2002. "Competition Law in Telecommunications and its Implications for Common Carriage of Water," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/056, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Dassler, Thoralf, 2006. "Combining theories of regulation - Proposing a framework for analysing regulatory systems worldwide," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 31-43, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:41:y:1997:i:3-5:p:691-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.