Competition law in telecommunications and its implications for common carriage of water
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul A Grout, 2002. "Competition Law in Telecommunications and its Implications for Common Carriage of Water," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/056, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cave, Martin, 1997. "The evolution of telecommunications regulation in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 691-699, April.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 1999.
"The practice of access pricing: telecommunications in the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 83-98, June.
- Valletti, Tommasso M., 1999. "The practice of access pricing : telecommunications in the United Kingdom," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2063, The World Bank.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1996. "Creating Competition through Interconnection: Theory and Practice," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-256, November.
- Hern, R., 2001. "Competition and access pricing in the UK water industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 117-127.
- Aitman, D., 2001. "Competition law constraints on access charges in the England and Wales water industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 129-136.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1998. "Network Interconnection in Telecommunications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(448), pages 545-564, May.
- Baumol, W. J., 2001. "Economically defensible access pricing, competition and preservation of socially desirable cross subsidy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 151-159.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2005.
"Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntary Non-discriminatory Pricing,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 115-135, June.
- Reto Fï¿½llmi & Urs Meister, "undated". "Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntarily Nondiscriminatory Pricing," IEW - Working Papers 115, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Product-Market Competition in the Water Industry: Voluntary Nondiscriminatory Pricing," Working Papers 0032, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2012.
"Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply—Product Market Competition Versus Trade,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 299-324, September.
- Föllmi, Reto & Meister, Urs, 2011. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply: Product Market Competition versus Trade," Economics Working Paper Series 1121, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Foellmi, Reto & Meister, Urs, 2011. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marks, Phillipa & Williamson, Brian, 2004. "Profitability tests in competition law and ex ante regulation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 71-75, June.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004.
"Enhancing Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade,"
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Enhancing Efficiency of Water Supply - Product Market Compoetition versus Trade," Working Papers 0025, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
More about this item
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:10:y:2001:i:3-4:p:137-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.