Regulation and access pricing with asymmetric information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1995. "Regulation and Access Pricing with Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 1122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni De Fraja, "undated". "Regulation and Access Pricing with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 95/5, Department of Economics, University of York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1994.
"Access pricing and competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1673-1710, December.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 95-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 94-31, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Vagliasindi, M. & Waterson, M., 1995. "New Insights on the Interactions Between Regulation and Competition in Vertically Related Markets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 438, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1996. "Creating Competition through Interconnection: Theory and Practice," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-256, November.
- Baron, David P & Myerson, Roger B, 1982. "Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 911-930, July.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- Caillaud, Bernard, 1990. "Regulation, competition, and asymmetric information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 87-110, October.
- Hart, O. & Tirole, J., 1990. "Vertical Integration And Market Foreclosure," Working papers 548, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1990. "Optimal Bypass and Cream Skimming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1042-1061, December.
- Price, Catherine, 1994. "Transportation charges in the gas industry," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 191-197, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riechmann, Christoph, 2000. "Strategic pricing of grid access under partial price-caps -- electricity distribution in England and Wales," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 187-207, April.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sorgard, Lars, 2003.
"Entry in telecommunication: customer loyalty, price sensitivity and access prices,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 3502, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars, 2002. "Entry in Telecommunication: Customer Loyalty, Price Sensitivity and Access Prices," Working Papers in Economics 14/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Joyce Sadka & Jose L. Negrin, 2004. "Full vs. Light-Handed Regulation of a Network Industry," Working Papers 0403, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Joan Calzada & Francesc Trillas, 2005. "The interconnection prices in telecomunications: from theory to practice," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 173(2), pages 85-125, June.
- Bier, Christoph & Schmidtchen, Dieter, 2006. "Regulierung in vertikal verknüpften Märkten: Maximieren diskriminierungsfreie kostenorientierte Netznutzungsentgelte die gesellschaftliche Wohlfahrt?," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2006-02, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Grout, Paul A. & Park, In-Uck, 2004. "Promoting competition in the presence of essential facilities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1415-1441, December.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2003. "Price Regulation of Access to Telecommunications Networks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 830-862, September.
- Joan Calzada, 2006.
"Worksharing and Access Discounts in the Postal Sector with Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, pages 69-102.
- Joan Calzada Aymerich, 2004. "Worksharing and access discounts in the postal sector with asymmetrics information," Working Papers in Economics 112, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2001. "The theory of access pricing and interconnection," MPRA Paper 15608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joyce Sadka. Jose Luis Negrin, 2004. "Full vs. Light-Handed Regulation of a Network Industry," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 257, Econometric Society.
- Chi-Ting Chin, 2014. "The Growth and Welfare Effects of Vertical Separation versus Vertical Integration," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 117-127, July.
- Raineri, Ricardo & Giaconi, Pablo, 2005. "Price and access charge discrimination in electricity distribution: An application to the Chilean case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 771-790, September.
- Christoph Bier & Dieter Schmidtchen, "undated". "Regulierung in vertikal verknüpften Märkten: Maximieren diskriminierungsfreie kostenorientierte Netznutzungsentgelte die gesellschaftliche Wohlfahrt?," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1138, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Wirl, Franz, 2011. "Taxing incumbent monopoly to foster entry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 388-398, May.
- Mumcu, Ayşe & Oğur, Serhan & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2001. "Competition between regulated and non-regulated generators on electric power networks," MPRA Paper 376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:43:y:1999:i:1:p:109-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.