Bootstrap confidence bands for shrinkage estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kazimi, C. & Brownstone, D., 1994. "Bootstrap Confidence Bands for Shrinkage Estimators," Papers 94-95-5, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter, R.A.L. & Srivastava, M.S. & Srivastava, V.K. & Ullah, A., 1990. "Unbiased Estimation of the MSE Matrix of Stein-Rule Estimators, Confidence Ellipsoids, and Hypothesis Testing," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 63-74, March.
- Brownstone, David, 1990. "Bootstrapping improved estimators for linear regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 171-187.
- Vinod, H. D., 1995. "Double bootstrap for shrinkage estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 287-302, August.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio, et al, 1987. "Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Pooled International Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 53-67, January.
- Min, Chung-ki & Zellner, Arnold, 1993.
"Bayesian and non-Bayesian methods for combining models and forecasts with applications to forecasting international growth rates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 89-118, March.
- Min, C.K. & Zellner, A., 1992. ""Bayesian and Non-Bayesian Methods for Combining Models and Forecasts with Applications to Forecasting International Growth Rates"," Papers 90-92-23, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Zellner, Arnold & Hong, Chansik, 1989.
"Forecasting international growth rates using Bayesian shrinkage and other procedures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 183-202, January.
- Zellner, A. & Hong, C., 1988. "Forecasting International Growth Rates Using Bayesian Shrinkage And Other Procedures," Papers m8802, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Zellner, Arnold & Hong, Chansik & Min, Chung-ki, 1991. "Forecasting turning points in international output growth rates using Bayesian exponentially weighted autoregression, time-varying parameter, and pooling techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 275-304.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breusch, Trevor & Ward, Michael B. & Nguyen, Hoa Thi Minh & Kompas, Tom, 2011. "On the Fixed-Effects Vector Decomposition," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 123-134, March.
- Wu, Jyh-Lin & Lee, Chingnun & Wang, Tzu-Wei, 2011. "A re-examination on dissecting the purchasing power parity puzzle," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 572-586, April.
- Agostino Consolo, 2006. "Forecasting measures of inflation for the Estonian economy," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2006-03, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Nov 2006.
- Ejaz Ahmed, S. & Fallahpour, Saber, 2012. "Shrinkage estimation strategy in quasi-likelihood models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(12), pages 2170-2179.
- Ahmed, S. Ejaz & Nicol, Christopher J., 2012. "An application of shrinkage estimation to the nonlinear regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3309-3321.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:90:y:1999:i:1:p:99-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.