Double bootstrap for shrinkage estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brownstone, David, 1990. "Bootstrapping improved estimators for linear regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 171-187.
- Vinod, Hrishikesh D, 1978. "A Survey of Ridge Regression and Related Techniques for Improvements over Ordinary Least Squares," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 121-131, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karlsson, Sune & Lothgren, Mickael, 2000.
"Computationally efficient double bootstrap variance estimation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 237-247, May.
- Karlsson, Sune & Löthgren, Mickael, 1997. "Computationally Efficient Double Bootstrap Variance Estimation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 151, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kazimi, Camilla & Brownstone, David, 1999.
"Bootstrap confidence bands for shrinkage estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 99-127, May.
- Kazimi, C. & Brownstone, D., 1994. "Bootstrap Confidence Bands for Shrinkage Estimators," Papers 94-95-5, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Vinod, H. D., 1998. "FELLOW'S CORNER Foundations of statistical inference based on numerical roots of robust pivot functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 387-396, June.
- Luis Firinguetti & Gladys Bobadilla, 2011. "Asymptotic confidence intervals in ridge regression based on the Edgeworth expansion," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 287-307, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:68:y:1995:i:2:p:287-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.