Testing for unit roots in a Bayesian framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F. J., 1995.
"Bayesian long-run prediction in time series models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 61-80, September.
- Koop, Gary & Osiewalski, Jacek & Steel, Mark F.J., 1992. "Bayesian long-run prediction in time series models," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2822, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991.
"To Criticize the Critics: An Objective Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Trends,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 333-364, Oct.-Dec..
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1990. "To Criticize the Critics: An Objective Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Trends," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 950, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1988.
"Bayesian skepticism on unit root econometrics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 463-474.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1988. "Bayesian skepticism on unit root econometrics," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 3, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- DeJong, David N & Whiteman, Charles H, 1991. "The Temporal Stability of Dividends and Stock Prices: Evidence from the Likelihood Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 600-617, June.
- Lubrano, Michel, 1991. "Testing for Unit Roots Cointegration in a Bayesian Framework," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1991003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Schotman, Peter & van Dijk, Herman K., 1991. "A Bayesian analysis of the unit root in real exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 195-238.
- Schotman, Peter C & van Dijk, Herman K, 1991.
"On Bayesian Routes to Unit Roots,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 387-401, Oct.-Dec..
- Peter C. Schotman & Herman K. van Dijk, 1991. "On Bayesian routes to unit roots," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 43, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & de Alba, Enrique, 2001. "Stationarity and structural breaks -- evidence from classical and Bayesian approaches," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 503-524, December.
- Cathy W. S. Chen & Sangyeol Lee & Shu-Yu Chen, 2016. "Local non-stationarity test in mean for Markov switching GARCH models: an approximate Bayesian approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Gael M. Martin, 2000.
"US deficit sustainability: a new approach based on multiple endogenous breaks,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 83-105.
- Martin, G.M., 1998. "U.S. Deficit Sustainability: A New Approach Based on Multiple Endogenous Breaks," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/98, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2011.
"Productivity Shocks and Aggregate Fluctuations in an Estimated Endogenous Growth Model with Human Capital,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3567, CESifo Group Munich.
- Malley, James & Woitek, Ulrich, 2011. "Productivity shocks and aggregate fluctuations in an estimated endogenous growth model with human capital," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-71, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2011. "Productivity shocks and aggregate fluctuations in an estimated endogenous growth model with human capital," Working Papers 2011_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Summers, Peter M., 2004.
"Bayesian evidence on the structure of unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 299-306, June.
- Peter M. Summers, 2003. "Bayesian Evidence on the Structure of Unemployment," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jarociński, Marek & Marcet, Albert, 2010.
"Autoregressions in small samples, priors about observables and initial conditions,"
Working Paper Series
1263, European Central Bank.
- Marek Jarocinski & Albert Marcet, 2011. "Autoregressions in Small Samples, Priors about Observables and Initial Conditions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1061, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Shinichiro Shirota & Yasuhiro Omori & Hedibert. F. Lopes & Haixiang Piao, 2016. "Cholesky Realized Stochastic Volatility Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1019, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Charley Xia and William Griffiths, 2012. "Bayesian Unit Root Testing: The Effect Of Choice Of Prior On Test Outcomes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1152, The University of Melbourne.
- Marriott, John & Newbold, Paul, 2000. "The strength of evidence for unit autoregressive roots and structural breaks: A Bayesian perspective," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 1-25, September.
- Mickael Salabasis & Sune Karlsson, 2004. "Seasonality, Cycles and Unit Roots," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 268, Econometric Society.
- Vosseler, Alexander, 2016. "Bayesian model selection for unit root testing with multiple structural breaks," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 616-630.
- Chaturvedi, Anoop & Kumar, Jitendra, 2005. "Bayesian unit root test for model with maintained trend," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 109-115, September.
- Villani, Mattias, 2005. "Inference in Vector Autoregressive Models with an Informative Prior on the Steady State," Working Paper Series 181, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Marek Jarocinski & Albert Marcet, 2014. "Contrasting Bayesian and Frequentist Approaches to Autoregressions: the Role of the Initial Condition," Working Papers 776, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Shinichiro Shirota & Yasuhiro Omori & Hedibert. F. Lopes & Haixiang Piao, 2015. "Cholesky Realized Stochastic Volatility Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-979, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:70-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:3:y:2017:i:c:p:34-59 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:69:y:1995:i:1:p:81-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.