Bayesian Model Averaging and Identification of Structural Breaks in Time Series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kelvin Balcombe & Iain Fraser & Abhijit Sharma, 2011. "Bayesian model averaging and identification of structural breaks in time series," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3805-3818.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Jushan, 1999. "Likelihood ratio tests for multiple structural changes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 299-323, August.
- Bauwens, Luc & Lubrano, Michel & Richard, Jean-Francois, 2000. "Bayesian Inference in Dynamic Econometric Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773139.
- Ahrens, W. Ashley & Sharma, Vijaya R., 1997. "Trends in Natural Resource Commodity Prices: Deterministic or Stochastic?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-74, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian Model Averaging; Structural Breaks; Unit Root; Macro- economic Data; Natural Resource data;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-05-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2008-05-10 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2008-05-10 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .