Report NEP-ECM-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian N. Brinch, 2008. "Simulated Maximum Likelihood using Tilted Importance Sampling," Discussion Papers 540, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- William C. Horrace & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2008. "Semiparametric Deconvolution with Unknown Error Variance," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 104, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Yingyao Hu & Matthew Shum, 2008. "Nonparametric Identification of Dynamic Models with Unobserved State Variables," Economics Working Paper Archive 543, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Wichert, Laura & Wilke, Ralf A., 2007. "Simple nonparametric estimators for unemployment duration analysis," FDZ Methodenreport 200709_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don U.A. Galagedera, 2008. "Multivariate tests of asset pricing: Simulation evidence from an emerging market," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fraser, Iain & Balcombe, Kelvin & Sharma, Abhijit, 2007. "Bayesian Model Averaging and Identification of Structural Breaks in Time Series," MPRA Paper 8676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sitzia, Bruno & Iovino, Doriana, 2008. "Nonlinearities in Exchange rates: Double EGARCH Threshold Models for Forecasting Volatility," MPRA Paper 8661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arntz, Melanie & Lo, Simon M. S. & Wilke, Ralf A., 2007. "Bounds analysis of competing risks : a nonparametric evaluation of the effect of unemployment benefits on migration in Germany," FDZ Methodenreport 200704_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- David Meenagh & Patrick Minford & Michael Wickensy, 2007. " Testing a DSGE model of the EU using indirect inference," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0709, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised Mar 2008.
- Costa Dias, Monica & Ichimura, Hidehiko & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2008. "The matching method for treatment evaluation with selective participation and ineligibles," Working Paper Series 2008:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2008. "The Treatment Effect, the Cross Difference, and the Interaction Term in Nonlinear “Difference-in-Differences” Models," IZA Discussion Papers 3478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fanelli, Luca, 2008. "Evaluating the New Keynesian Phillips Curve under VAR-Based Learning," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- P. Jeganathan, 2008. "Limit Theorems for Functionals of Sums that Converge to Fractional Brownian and Stable Motions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1649, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.