Inference approaches for instrumental variable quantile regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2006. "Instrumental quantile regression inference for structural and treatment effect models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 491-525, June.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andini, Corrado, 2017. "Tertiary Education for All and Wage Inequality: Policy Insights from Quantile Regression," IZA Policy Papers 132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wehby, George L. & Murray, Jeffrey C. & Wilcox, Allen & Lie, Rolv T., 2012. "Smoking and body weight: Evidence using genetic instruments," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 113-126.
- Kaspar Wüthrich, 2014. "A Comparison of two Quantile Models with Endogeneity," Diskussionsschriften dp1408, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Le Wang, 2013.
"How Does Education Affect the Earnings Distribution in Urban China?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(3), pages 435-454, June.
- Wang, Le, 2011. "How Does Education Affect the Earnings Distribution in Urban China?," IZA Discussion Papers 6173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2010.
"Does a threshold inflation rate exist? Quantile inferences for inflation and its variability,"
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 619-641, December.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2007. "Does a Threshold Inflation Rate Exist? Quantile Inferences for Inflation and Its Variability," Working papers 2007-45, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & Chih-Chuan Yeh, 2009. "Does a Threshold Inflation Rate Exist? Quantile Inferences for Inflation and Its Variability," Working Papers 0921, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaella Giordano, 2011.
"The public-private pay gap: a robust quantile approach,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 70(1), pages 25-64, January.
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaela Giordano, 2011. "The public-private pay gap: a robust quantile approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 824, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- George L. Wehby & Jeffrey C. Murray & Eduardo E. Castilla & Jorge S. Lopez-Camelo & Robert L. Ohsfeldt, 2009. "Quantile effects of prenatal care utilization on birth weight in Argentina," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(11), pages 1307-1321.
- Morra, Wayne & Hearn, Gail & Buck, Andrew J., 2009. "The market for bushmeat: Colobus Satanas on Bioko Island," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2619-2626, August.
- Andini, Corrado & Andini, Monica, 2015. "A Note on Unemployment Persistence and Quantile Parameter Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 8819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Santiago Budría, 2011.
"Are Educational Mismatches Responsible for the ‘Inequality Increasing Effect’ of Education?,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 409-437, July.
- Budria, Santiago, 2010. "Are educational mismatches responsible for the ‘inequality increasing effect’ of education?," MPRA Paper 23420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gamboa, Luis Fernando & Rodríguez Acosta, Mauricio & García Suaza, Andrés, 2013.
"Differences in motivations and academic achievement,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, issue 78, pages 9-44, March.
- Luis Gamboa & Mauricio Rodríguez & Andrés García, 2013. "Differences in motivations and academic achievement," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 78, pages 9-44.
- Oliver Himmler, 2009. "The Effects of School Competition on Academic Achievement and Grading Standards," CESifo Working Paper Series 2676, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaspar Wüthrich, 2015. "Semiparametric estimation of quantile treatment effects with endogeneity," Diskussionsschriften dp1509, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Arabsheibani, Reza & Staneva, Anita, 2012. "Returns to Education in Russia: Where There Is Risky Sexual Behaviour There Is Also an Instrument," IZA Discussion Papers 6726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wehby George L. & McCarthy Ann Marie & Castilla Eduardo & Murray Jeffrey C., 2011. "The Impact of Household Investments on Early Child Neurodevelopment and on Racial and Socioeconomic Developmental Gaps: Evidence from South America," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-60, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:95:y:2007:i:2:p:272-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.