An alternative model of pro-cyclical absenteeism
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1991. "Absenteeism and the risk of involuntary unemployment: A dynamic analysis," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 359-372.
- Sapsford, David & Turnbull, Peter, 1994. "Strikes and Industrial Conflict in Britain's Docks: Balloons or Icebergs?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(3), pages 249-265, August.
- Leigh, J. Paul, 1985. "The effects of unemployment and the business cycle on absenteeism," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 159-170, May.
- David Sapsford & Peter Turnbull, "undated". "Strikes and Industrial Conflict in Britain's Docks: Balloons or Icebergs?," Working Papers ec2/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.