Absenteeism and the risk of involuntary unemployment: A dynamic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1989. "Property relations and economic development: The other land reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 867-877, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaivanto, Kim, 1997. "An alternative model of pro-cyclical absenteeism," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 29-34, January.
- Hesselius, Patrik, 2007. "Does sickness absence increase the risk of unemployment?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 288-310, April.
- גדעון יניב, 1995. "הפרעה פובית, הוצאות טיפול והימנעות מסיכון: הסתכלות כלכלית (באנגלית)," Working Papers 337, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Morten Henningsen & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2008. "Downsizing as a sorting device. Are low-productive workers more likely to leave downsizing firms?," Discussion Papers 543, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1995. "Burnout, absenteeism, and the overtime decision," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 297-309, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:20:y:1991:i:4:p:359-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .