About time: Daylight Saving Time transition and individual well-being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa A. Kramer & Mark J. Kamstra & Maurice D. Levi, 2000.
"Losing Sleep at the Market: The Daylight Saving Anomaly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1005-1011, September.
- Kamstra, M.J. & Kramer, L.A. & Levi, M.D., 1998. "Losing Sleep at the Market: The Daylight-Savings Anomaly," Discussion Papers dp98-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Mark P. Taylor, 2006.
"Tell me why I don't like Mondays: investigating day of the week effects on job satisfaction and psychological well-being,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(1), pages 127-142.
- Taylor, Mark P., 2002. "Tell me why I don't like Mondays: investigating day of the week effects on job satisfaction and psychological well-being," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Markus H. Hahn, 2010.
"PanelWhiz: Efficient Data Extraction of Complex Panel Data Sets - An Example Using the German SOEP,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 130(4), pages 643-654.
- John P. Haisken-DeNew & Markus H. Hahn, 2010. "PanelWhiz - Efficient Data Extraction of Complex Panel Data Sets: An Example Using the German SOEP," Data Documentation 53, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:1:92-96_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Laura E. Grant, 2011.
"Does Daylight Saving Time Save Energy? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Indiana,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1172-1185, November.
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Laura E. Grant, 2008. "Does Daylight Saving Time Save Energy? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Indiana," NBER Working Papers 14429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kellogg, Ryan & Wolff, Hendrik, 2008. "Daylight time and energy: Evidence from an Australian experiment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 207-220, November.
- Dolan, Paul & Peasgood, Tessa & White, Mathew, 2008. "Do we really know what makes us happy A review of the economic literature on the factors associated with subjective well-being," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-122, February.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011.
"Putting different price tags on the same health condition: Re-evaluating the well-being valuation approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1032-1043.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011. "Putting Different Price Tags on the Same Health Condition: Re-evaluating the Well-Being Valuation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2009. "The life satisfaction approach to valuing public goods: The case of terrorism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 317-345, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2016.
"Using the Life Satisfaction Approach to Value Daylight Savings Time Transitions: Evidence from Britain and Germany,"
Journal of Happiness Studies,
Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 2293-2323, December.
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2014. "Using the life satisfaction approach to value daylight savings time transitions. Evidence from Britain and Germany," Working Papers 156, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2015. "Using the Life Satisfaction Approach to Value Daylight Savings Time Transitions: Evidence from Britain and Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 744, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jin, Lawrence & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Does Daylight Saving Time Really Make Us Sick?," IZA Discussion Papers 9088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toro, Weily & Tigre, Robson & Sampaio, Breno, 2015. "Daylight Saving Time and incidence of myocardial infarction: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1-4.
- Jin, L. & Ziebarth, N.R., 2015.
"Sleep and Human Capital: Evidence from Daylight Saving Time,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
15/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lawrence Jin & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2016. "Sleep and Human Capital: Evidence from Daylight Saving Time," Working Papers 160001, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Herber, Stefanie P. & Quis, Johanna Sophie & Heineck, Guido, 2015. "Does the transition into daylight saving time affect students' performance?," BERG Working Paper Series 100, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsDaylight Saving Time; Life satisfaction; Well-being;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:122:y:2014:i:1:p:100-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .