Does full-day kindergarten matter? Evidence from the first two years of schooling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Currie, Janet & Thomas, Duncan, 1999. "Does Head Start help hispanic children?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 235-262, November.
- Currie, Janet & Thomas, Duncan, 1995.
"Does Head Start Make a Difference?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Thomas, D. & Currie, J., 1993. "Does Head Start Make a Difference?," Papers 694, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Currie, J. & Thomas, D., 1995. "Does Head Start make a Difference?," Papers 95-10, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Janet Currie & Duncan Thomas, 1993. "Does Head Start Make a Difference?," NBER Working Papers 4406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliana Garces & Duncan Thomas & Janet Currie, 2002. "Longer-Term Effects of Head Start," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 999-1012, September.
- Claudia Goldin, 1989. "The Role of World War II in the Rise of Women's Work," NBER Working Papers 3203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dills, Angela K. & Morgan, Hillary N. & Rotthoff, Kurt W., 2011. "Recess, physical education, and elementary school student outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 889-900, October.
- Elizabeth U. Cascio & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2016.
"First in the Class? Age and the Education Production Function,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 11(3), pages 225-250, Summer.
- Elizabeth Cascio & Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach, 2007. "First in the Class? Age and the Education Production Function," NBER Working Papers 13663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeCicca, Philip & Smith, Justin, 2013.
"The long-run impacts of early childhood education: Evidence from a failed policy experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 41-59.
- Philip DeCicca & Justin D. Smith, 2011. "The Long-Run Impacts of Early Childhood Education: Evidence From a Failed Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 17085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reynolds, Arthur J. & Magnuson, Katherine A. & Ou, Suh-Ruu, 2010. "Preschool-to-third grade programs and practices: A review of research," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1121-1131, August.
- Almeida,Rita Kullberg & Bresolin,Antonio & Pugialli Da Silva Borges,Bruna & Mendes,Karen & Menezes Filho,Naercio, 2016. "Assessing the impacts of Mais Educacao on educational outcomes : evidence between 2007 and 2011," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7644, The World Bank.
- Battistin, Erich & Meroni, Elena Claudia, 2016.
"Should we increase instruction time in low achieving schools? Evidence from Southern Italy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 39-56.
- Battistin, Erich & Meroni, Elena Claudia, 2013. "Should We Increase Instruction Time in Low Achieving Schools? Evidence from Southern Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2016.
"A dirty deed done dirt cheap: Reporting the blame of a national reform on local politicians,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 127-144.
- Cassette, Aurélie & Farvaque, Etienne, 2015. "A dirty deed done dirt cheap: reporting the blame of a national reform on local politicians," MPRA Paper 67031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurélie Cassette & Etienne Farvaque, 2016. "A dirty deed done dirt cheap: Reporting the blame of a national reform on local politicians," Post-Print hal-01526021, HAL.
- Escobal, Javier & Flores, Eva, 2009. "Maternal Migration and Child Well-Being in Peru," MPRA Paper 56463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haeck, Catherine & Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip, 2015.
"Canadian evidence on ten years of universal preschool policies: The good and the bad,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 137-157.
- Catherine Haeck & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2013. "Canadian Evidence on Ten Years of Universal Preschool Policies: the Good and the Bad," Cahiers de recherche 1334, CIRPEE.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Francis Roy-Desrosiers, 2011. "Québec's Childcare Universal Low Fees Policy 10 Years After: Effects, Costs and Benefits," Cahiers de recherche 1101, CIRPEE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:26:y:2007:i:1:p:67-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.