The Role of World War II in the Rise of Women's Work
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Goldin, 2006.
"The Quiet Revolution That Transformed Women's Employment, Education, and Family,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Claudia Goldin, 2006. "The Quiet Revolution that Transformed Women's Employment, Education, and Family," NBER Working Papers 11953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeCicca, Philip, 2007. "Does full-day kindergarten matter? Evidence from the first two years of schooling," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 67-82, February.
- Fetter, Daniel K., 2016.
"The Home Front: Rent Control and the Rapid Wartime Increase in Home Ownership,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 76(04), pages 1001-1043, December.
- Daniel K. Fetter, 2013. "The Home Front: Rent Control and the Rapid Wartime Increase in Home Ownership," NBER Working Papers 19604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Fetter, 2013. "The Home Front: Rent control and the rapid wartime increase in home ownership," Discussion Papers 13-005, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Renée B. Adams & Tom Kirchmaier, "undated". "From Female Labor Force Participation to Boardroom Gender Diversity," FMG Discussion Papers dp715, Financial Markets Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .