Labor market information and the choice of vocational specialization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cumby, Robert E. & Huizinga, John & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983.
"Two-step two-stage least squares estimation in models with rational expectations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 333-355, April.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Robert E. Cumby & John Huizinga, 1983. "Two-Step Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Technical Working Papers 0011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siow, Aloysius, 1984. "Occupational Choice under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 631-645, May.
- David C. Stapleton, 1989. "Cohort Size and the Academic Labor Market," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(2), pages 221-252.
- Whitfield, Keith & Wilson, R A, 1991. "Staying on in Full-Time Education: The Education Participation Rate of 16-Year-Olds," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(231), pages 391-404, August.
- Jack Fiorito & Robert C. Dauffenbach, 1982. "Market and Nonmarket Influences on Curriculum Choice by College Students," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 36(1), pages 88-101, October.
- Gary A. Zarkin, 1985. "Occupational Choice: An Application to the Market for Public School Teachers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(2), pages 409-446.
- Connelly, Rachel, 1989. "Occupational Choice under Uncertainty When Experience Is a Determinant of Earnings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1215-1219, September.
- Scott, Charles E, 1979. "The Market for Ph.D. Economists: The Academic Sector," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 137-142, May.
- Zarkin, Gary A., 1983. "Cobweb versus rational expectations models : Lessons from the market for public school teachers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 87-95.
- Wallace E. Huffman & Peter Orazem, 1985. "An Econometric Model of the Market for New Ph.D.s in Agricultural Economics in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1207-1214.
- Huffman, Wallace & Orazem, Peter, 1985. "An Econometric Model of the Market for New Ph.D.S in Agricultural Economics in the United States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10981, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paulsen, Michael B. & Pogue, Thomas F., 1988. "Higher education enrollment: The interaction of labor market conditions, curriculum, and selectivity," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 275-290, June.
- Hansen, W L, et al, 1980. "Forecasting the Market for New Ph.D. Economists," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 49-63, March.
- Fisher, Gordon R. & McAleer, Michael, 1981. "Alternative procedures and associated tests of significance for non-nested hypotheses," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 103-119, May.
- Gordon Fisher & Michael McAleer, 1981. "Alternative Procedures and Associated Tests of Significance for Non-Nested Hypotheses," Working Papers 420, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1980. "Employment Opportunities in the Doctorate Manpower Market," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(2), pages 185-197, January.
- Freebairn, John W & Withers, Glenn A, 1979. "Welfare Effects of Salary Forecast Error in Professional Labour Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 234-241, May.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1976. "Rational Expectations and the Estimation of Econometric Models: AnAlternative Procedure," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 484-490, June.
- Keith B. Leffler & Cotton M. Lindsay, 1981. "Markets for Medical Care and Medical Education: An Integrated Long-Run Structural Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 16(1), pages 20-40. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)