Legal "Cobwebs": A Recursive Model of the Market for New Lawyers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunderson, Morley & Krashinsky, Harry, 2009. "Do Education Decisions Respond to Returns by Field of Study?," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-62, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2009.
- Neugart, Michael, 2000. "The supply of new engineers in Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 00-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012.
"The lifeboat problem,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 552-559.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2009. "The Lifeboat Problem," CEPR Discussion Papers 7424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012. "The lifeboat problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 13962, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Dan Kovenock, 2011. "The Lifeboat Problem," Working Papers the_lifeboat_problem, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2011. "The lifeboat problem," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-106, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Elia, Leandro & Weber, Anke, 2015.
"A fast-forward look at tertiary education attainment in Europe 2020,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 804-819.
- Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Elia, Leandro & Weber, Anke, 2014. "A fast-forward look at tertiary education attainment in Europe 2020," MPRA Paper 57957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Luc De Meulemeester, 1994.
"Une évaluation empirique de la rationalité des étudiants et étudiantes belges (1954-1987),"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 137-153.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 1994. "Une évaluation empirique de la rationalité des étudiants et étudiantes belges (1954-1987)," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1575, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Timothy M. Diette & Manu Raghav, 2014. "A Student’s Dilemma: Is There a Traoff-off Between a Higher Salary or Higher GPA," Working Papers 2014-01, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hommes, Cars & Lux, Thomas, 2013.
"Individual Expectations And Aggregate Behavior In Learning-To-Forecast Experiments,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 373-401, March.
- Hommes, Cars & Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Individual expectations and aggregate behavior in learning to forecast experiments," Kiel Working Papers 1466, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hommes, C.H. & Lux, T., 2009. "Individual Expectations and Aggregate Behavior in Learning to Forcast Experiments," CeNDEF Working Papers 09-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Wang, Yan, 1995. "Macroeconomic policies and project performance in the social sectors: A model of human capital production and evidence from LDCs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 751-765, May.
- Michael Neugart & Jan Tuinstra, 2003.
"Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 29-51, February.
- Neugart, Michael & Tuinstra, Jan, 2001. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 01-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michael Neugart & Jan Tuinstra, 2002. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Neugart, M. & Tuinstra, J., 2001. "Endogenous Fluctuations in the Demand of Education," CeNDEF Working Papers 01-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Lex Borghans & Bart Golsteyn, 2007.
"Skill transferability, regret and mobility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(13), pages 1663-1677.
- Borghans Lex & Golsteyn Bart, 2006. "Skill Transferability Regret and Mobility," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H., 2006. "Skill Transferability, Regret and Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 2021, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felderer, Bernhard & Drost, André, 2000. "Cyclical Occupational Choice in a Model with Rational Wage Expectations and Perfect Occupational Mobility," Economics Series 81, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Dinand Webbink, 1997. "Is there a Hidden Technical Potential?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson, 2013. "Waves in Ship Prices and Investment," NBER Working Papers 19246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davila, Alberto & Pagan, Jose A. & Soydemir, Gokce, 2002. "The short-term and long-term deterrence effects of INS border and interior enforcement on undocumented immigration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 459-472, December.
- Nekkers G. & Eijs P. van & Grip A. de & Diephuis B., 2000. "Regional Supply-Demand Discrepancies: A Training Perspective," ROA Working Paper 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Tacsir, Ezequiel, 2010. "Making your own future: Expectations and occupation choice," MERIT Working Papers 058, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:357-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dew:wpaper:2014-02 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:2:p:171-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.