An econometric evaluation of the management of large-scale transport infrastructure in Spain during the great recession: Lessons for infrastructure bubbles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà & Fageda, Xavier, 2015.
"When supply travels far beyond demand: Causes of oversupply in Spain's transport infrastructure,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 80-89.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2014. "“When supply travels far beyond demand: Causes of oversupply in Spain’s transport infrastructure”," IREA Working Papers 201409, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Stef Proost & Fay Dunkerley & Saskia Loo & Nicole Adler & Johannes Bröcker & Artem Korzhenevych, 2014.
"Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the cost benefit test?,"
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 107-132, January.
- Stef PROOST & Fay DUNKERLEY & Saskia VAN DER LOO & Nicole ADLER & Johannes BRÖCKER & Artem KORZHENEVYCH, 2010. "Do the selected Trans European transport investments pass the Cost Benefit test?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.02, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali, 2012. "The Impact of The Sovereign Debt Crisis on The Eurozone Countries," MPRA Paper 76974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Junjie Hong & Zhaofang Chu & Qiang Wang, 2011. "Transport infrastructure and regional economic growth: evidence from China," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 737-752, September.
- Tawadros, George B., 2011. "The stylised facts of Australia's business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 549-556, January.
- Martín, Juan Carlos & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto, 2013. "Determinants of airport cost flexibility in a context of economic recession," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 70-84.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2015. "Locating change-points in Hodrick–Prescott trends with an application to US real GDP: A generalized unobserved components model approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 136-141.
- Juan Martín & Gustavo Nombela, 2007. "Microeconomic impacts of investments in high speed trains in Spain," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 715-733, September.
- Sebastián Lozano & Ester Gutiérrez, 2011. "Efficiency Analysis and Target Setting of Spanish Airports," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 139-157, March.
- David Levinson & Feng Xie & Norah Oca, 2012. "Forecasting and Evaluating Network Growth," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 239-262, June.
- Irma Hindrayanto & John A.D. Aston & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2013.
"Modelling trigonometric seasonal components for monthly economic time series,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(21), pages 3024-3034, July.
- Irma Hindrayanto & John A.D. Aston & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2010. "Modeling Trigonometric Seasonal Components for Monthly Economic Time Series," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-018/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Manuj Ohri, 2012. "Discussion Paper: Airport Privatization in India," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 279-297, June.
- Chris Nash, 2009. "When to Invest in High-Speed Rail Links and Networks?," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/16, OECD Publishing.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Pagliari, Romano, 2012. "The impact of recession on airports' cost efficiency," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 211-222.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & Castro-Nuño, Mercedes & Pedregal-Tercero, Diego J., 2014. "Temporary speed limit changes: An econometric estimation of the effects of the Spanish Energy Efficiency and Saving Plan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 68-76.
- Tawadros, George B., 2011. "The stylised facts of Australia's business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 549-556.
- Trachanas, Emmanouil & Katrakilidis, Constantinos, 2013. "Fiscal deficits under financial pressure and insolvency: Evidence for Italy, Greece and Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 730-749.
- Kremers, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2002.
"A meta-analysis of price elasticities of transport demand in a general equilibrium framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 463-485, May.
- Hans Kremers & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "A Meta-Analysis of Price Elasticities of Transport Demand in a General Equilibrium Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cervero-Liceras, Francisco & McKee, Martin & Legido-Quigley, Helena, 2015. "The effects of the financial crisis and austerity measures on the Spanish health care system: A qualitative analysis of health professionals’ perceptions in the region of Valencia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 100-106.
- José I. Castillo-Manzano & Lourdes Lopez-Valpuesta & Manuel Marchena-Gómez & Diego J. Pedregal, 2013. "How much does water consumption drop when each household takes charge of its own consumption? The case of the city of Seville," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(32), pages 4465-4473, November.
- Diego J. Pedregal & Javier J. Pérez & A. Jesús Sánchez-Fuentes, 2014. "A toolkit to strengthen government budget surveillance," Working Papers 1416, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ginés de Rus & Gustavo Nombela, 2007. "Is Investment in High Speed Rail Socially Profitable?," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 41(1), pages 3-23, January.
- Germá Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2011. "La reforma del modelo de gestión de aeropuertos en España: ¿Gestión conjunta o individual?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 196(1), pages 109-130, january.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Campiglio, Emanuele, 2013. "How can transportation policies affect growth? A theoretical analysis of the long-term effects of alternative mobility systems," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 528-540.
- JesÃºs Ferreiro & Carmen GÃ³mez & Felipe Serrano, 2013. "Mistakes in the Fiscal Policy in Spain before the Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 577-592, September.
- Luc Leruth, 2012. "Public-Private Cooperation in Infrastructure Development: A Principal-Agent Story of Contingent Liabilities, Fiscal Risks, and Other (Un)pleasant Surprises," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 223-237, June.
- Drakos, Anastassios A. & Kouretas, Georgios P., 2015. "The conduct of monetary policy in the Eurozone before and after the financial crisis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 83-92.
- D'Errico, Marco & Macchiarelli, Corrado & Serafini, Roberta, 2015.
"Differently unequal: Zooming-in on the distributional dimensions of the crisis in euro area countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 93-115.
- Marco D’Errico & Corrado Macchiarelli & Roberta Serafini, 2015. "Differently unequal: Zooming-in on the distributional dimensions of the crisis in euro area countries," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 86, European Institute, LSE.
- Joyce Dargay & Dermot Gately & Martin Sommer, 2007. "Vehicle Ownership and Income Growth, Worldwide: 1960-2030," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 143-170.
- Mariko Utsunomiya & Kenichi Hodota, 2011. "Financial lessons from Asian experience in constructing and operating high speed train networks," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 753-764, September.
- Jonathan Cowie & Sarah Loynes, 2012. "An assessment of cost management regimes in British rail infrastructure provision," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1281-1299, November.
- Trapero, Juan R. & Pedregal, Diego J. & Fildes, R. & Kourentzes, N., 2013. "Analysis of judgmental adjustments in the presence of promotions," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 234-243.
- Chengri Ding, 2013. "Transport Development, Regional Concentration and Economic Growth," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(2), pages 312-328, February.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:29:y:2015:i:c:p:65-85 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvador Bertomeu & Antonio Estache, 2016. "Unbundling Political and Economic Rationality: a Non-Parametric Approach Tested on Spain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:181-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cansino, José M. & Román, Rocío, 2017. "Energy efficiency improvements in air traffic: The case of Airbus A320 in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 109-122.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport policy; Multivariate models; Economic Crisis; Spain; Airport charges and fees; High speed rail;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:302-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.